NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

Yo, I want to jump into production, but I have no experience with it, I was looking at the MIDI Fighter 3d but I was wondering if I was to buy it, what else would I need?

Unfortunately the guy with BSM that I was producing for got shot for the 13th time and now he's quitting rapping so I'm back to square 1 pretty much lol

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That sucks man, Atleast he can actually Walk away from it.
Yeah definitely I am happy he didn't lose his life over that **** and that he gets to walk away alive.  Just sucks that I don't have that connection anymore.  

But then I made a new, better connection yesterday lol

Yeah definitely I am happy he didn't lose his life over that **** and that he gets to walk away alive.  Just sucks that I don't have that connection anymore.  

But then I made a new, better connection yesterday lol

1 Closed door, always opens another, Good Luck with everything homie.

ive been gettin into producing, it's really fun, i end up deleting most stuff tho... i use ableton

You should stop deleting your stuff and use it as motivation to get better.

That is actually some pretty good advise, thank you!!! I feel like I don't have enough music theory knowledge as I would like to, I have been studying on my own music theory this fall semester even neglecting my college work sometimes but maybe I just don't feel comfortable yet...

Unfortunately the guy with BSM that I was producing for got shot for the 13th time and now he's quitting rapping so I'm back to square 1 pretty much lol
that's some crazy **** man

13 times, wow, blessing to still be alive

Last edited:
Man you good, a lot of people when they start don't really have knowledge like that they just go w/ the flow, **** I know I did. I'm in a music theory class now and can't front on it helping me out a lot. I suggest if you got the money cop you a midi keyboard and start practicing your piano skills too.

Just make the music.  Not saying I am amazing, but I like to think that I am pretty good and I never learned a single thing about music theory or anything like that. 

I wish this thread would get more love,I'm always intrigued to see what type of music(good or bad)other NTers are making.

Don't know how to embed from my phone but this is my crews most recent music video

Back
Top Bottom