NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

Dropped my debut project APril 3rd. Gonna follow up with another project this fall. I produced it all except one track (Track 9). Feedback would be appreciated (Although I already know the cons, so I'm working harder and better to bring more heat next tape). Gonna drop a video next month.

Last edited:
hey guys, new to this thread but been.making.music longer than I can.remember. anyways, just posted a track from my upcoming project on my cloud. theres also all of my recent work on there if you wanna take a listen. any feedback is.much appreciated

https://m.soundcloud.com/ohxryn

You guys remember back in the day when NT would drop mega tracks with all the NT rappers on them? Like G.O.D. Jewels, Dom Kennedy, etc. Who's down to do a new NT mega track? Any producers with it? 

I like that Loyalty beat flip up above me [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Aye fellas, how do you embed a SoundCloud link? I have a new song I wanna drop

I like that Loyalty beat flip up above me [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

idk how to embed either fam

You guys remember back in the day when NT would drop mega tracks with all the NT rappers on them? Like G.O.D. Jewels, Dom Kennedy, etc. Who's down to do a new NT mega track? Any producers with it? 
im wit it

Thank you bro!

On desktop, go to share -> embed (it'll be in the middle, between share & message), then copy/paste the embed code to your reply.

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Everytime I post this code, this is all I get.  I give up lol.  

Fears In The Sand 

All lyrics and vocals by me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom