NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

29F8650A-7688-4B79-8F50-6DD22D96E7EC.jpeg
I just copped a MPC Live. I’ve always had a passion to produce. I don’t know what I’m doing, but this should be a fun journey learning this machine.

I just copped a MPC Live. I’ve always had a passion to produce. I don’t know what I’m doing, but this should be a fun journey learning this machine.
itll definitely be fun. and ur starting at a time with unlimited resources at your disposal to teach you. enjoy the ride man

if u can, tell the JAG dude to work with my rapper.. he has millions of views and almost 400k monthly listeners on Spotify, which is twice as much as Jag's.

label made him turn in his first album today. i dont think anybody goes by spotify listeners anymore outside of end of the year tallies. too much smoke and mirrors on those numbers that rarely translate to real dollars. but egh i digress

team mate just dropped one on the channel as well

Thanks. I'm the producer of the song & owner of the label. That record with Jag is hot.
u killed it. has a real old school southern feel. reminds me of them old 3-6 and ugk era tracks

Last edited:
itll definitely be fun. and ur starting at a time with unlimited resources at your disposal to teach you. enjoy the ride man

label made him turn in his first album today. i dont think anybody goes by spotify listeners anymore outside of end of the year tallies. too much smoke and mirrors on those numbers that rarely translate to real dollars. but egh i digress

team mate just dropped one on the channel as well

u killed it. has a real old school southern feel. reminds me of them old 3-6 and ugk era tracks

Thanks. Are you referring to YouTube tutorials as to what can teach me how to use the machine?

Logic X was kicking my *** on my boys computer for the past month and a half. Didn't know how to upload the beat back into the interface then a few weeks or so after that his Logic updated and i couldnt hear any of the sounds... Drums.. Nothing. Havent been working on anything since :smh:

How do u like it so far?

I want an MPC but am starting with very minimal experience. I want a stand alone but do have a Mac laptop, is the MPC live the best one?

Two of my latest mixes done Live. One for "Pizza Zoo NYC" at Stage 48 . Other one from "Tacos y Cervezas" at The Bronx Brewery. Enjoy NT Fam!

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

How do u like it so far?

I want an MPC but am starting with very minimal experience. I want a stand alone but do have a Mac laptop, is the MPC live the best one?
Its dope. Ive been super busy with work, so I haven't really had a chance to learn the machine yet. I will have more time in a few weeks to really play with it.

did this in garage band. need some critques still working on it.

Last edited:
Man so glad I found this thread. Haven’t made a beat in like 6-7 years, but have been thinking about firing up Logic again. Here’s some of my old stuff.

Back
Top Bottom