NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

^Nice
pimp.gif

Whattup fellas?

I've been using FL studio to fool around for some time now and have recently been given a mpk25. It works with FL but If I understand correctly I need a sound module now? What would be a good module to start out with? School me on where to go from here to get some legit production going. Thanks a bunch.

^that **** would be tough with the right rapper on it
sick.gif

new beat i made, don't mind the tags I'm just tryna get views
laugh.gif
Appreciate it.  Me and Titastik are working on another collab right now.  Nice beat yourself.  Nice sampling goes well with the beat. 

Hello i am Good Co.

Everyone Enjoy Good Company

The reason why i am here because i read through some of the music section which showed a lot of intellectual people who have strong knowledge for music. Learning and updating and discussing similar topics can help improve myself, and maybe i can help shed light to others and help them out. Plus other peoples opinions are very interesting and everyone comes different so their viewpoints will differ which is the whole point of having a forum. To discuss and debate. 

Here is my track:

http://www.soundcloud.com/kassemprod/good-co-never-lose 

leave feedback either private message and on soundcloud, i dont want to cover up other peoples post. 

Lots of good stuff the last few pages. :pimp: Gonna help some a little later with replies....

Last edited:
I wanted to start a thread for fellow NTers that are involved in music whether it be DJing, producing, or playing an instrument professionally or just for fun. I myself am an aspiring DJ. I've only been doing it for a little over a year now. I'm still working on the basics, but so far I just love doing it and hopefully I can start doing house parties and possible a guest spot in one of the clubs/bars in my downtown area.

Anyway, I'd like for this thread to be a spot for musically minded NTers to network, share personal experiences with their progression in their respective field, ask questions, etc

I know you guys are out there. Hoping to get some good contributions from you all.

I have been practicing production techniques for a little while. Just trying to build a good foundation right now. Hopefully sooner or later I can actually let other artist hear some of my music. :nerd:

What is the beset way the build a beat?

gettin rid of my mpc 500 trying to get a maschine made a quick video to show it works for my auction 

made this beat on it as well 

This of my homies last mixtape check it out B.E. wake my city up 2 

Hey guys.  I've been tinkering around with FL studio for a minute.  Getting the hang of things.  I'm lacking inspiration.  Nothing sounds right.

What do you guys do if you're in a funk?

yeah, just relax. take your mind off of it and return with fresh ears.

but it's tricky because unless you're a workaholic, you can't get comfortable with just working when you want. sometimes you have to slug away (i'd say this applies more in the developing stages) just to get better through repetition.

sometimes the muse arrives before the work, sometimes after. either way, it should be feel natural.

Last edited:
New Track dropping this evening by A.P & Andrew Crillz. Be prepared 2 listen 2 them demonstrate how 2 jump on a track and have fun, w/o glorifying the very ills that plague our society. Instead they speak metaphorically of those ills in a cool and relatable way. #Art and #creativity are our drugs, so the listener shouldn't mind being a #fiend for what we share. #Crinaak !!!!

AP feat Andrew Crillz (Prod. HD X MULLA) - "CRINAAK"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom