nt do ya beleive in ghosts?

ghost_430_tunnel+copy.jpg

Mid-way through the vid and I can't breathe.�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I definitely believe in spirits.....

I experienced crazy situations at my old house in San Francisco. We lived in a house that was haunted. The previous owner hung himself on the clothesline outside.....Strange things happened so many times it felt like it was part of just living there.
Moms, walked in the bedroom to turn on the light and she yelled and said someone grabbed her hand when she went to turn the light on.....we also used to play darts downstairs outside. One morning we wake up and all the darts were shot all over the outside of the house in random locations that wouldnt be possible for someone to sling on their own.
Random doors closing at night, lights flickering, things like that.

I definitely believe in spirits.....

I experienced crazy situations at my old house in San Francisco. We lived in a house that was haunted. The previous owner hung himself on the clothesline outside.....Strange things happened so many times it felt like it was part of just living there.
Moms, walked in the bedroom to turn on the light and she yelled and said someone grabbed her hand when she went to turn the light on.....we also used to play darts downstairs outside. One morning we wake up and all the darts were shot all over the outside of the house in random locations that wouldnt be possible for someone to sling on their own.
Random doors closing at night, lights flickering, things like that.

oh yeah also, my friends told me that sometimes when i wasn't home, the lights in my bathroom would turn on by themselves. one time someone even watched it happen when they were just chillin in my room.

oh yeah also, my friends told me that sometimes when i wasn't home, the lights in my bathroom would turn on by themselves. one time someone even watched it happen when they were just chillin in my room.

there was also this one time at my current house i was about to walk downstairs to leave the house, and halfway down something flew right by my head and just missed me. i looked and it was a lighter, which before i walked down i remember seeing it on the windowsill at the top of the stairs. no one else was home either. i was outa there in the quickness.

there was also this one time at my current house i was about to walk downstairs to leave the house, and halfway down something flew right by my head and just missed me. i looked and it was a lighter, which before i walked down i remember seeing it on the windowsill at the top of the stairs. no one else was home either. i was outa there in the quickness.

yes....ive seen childrens toys thrown clear across a room,when i was the only one awake. I have also seen my buddys bathroom door swing open and closed violently for about 2 mins straight and then stop on a dime......several reputable family members have told me of incredible encounters as well.

yes....ive seen childrens toys thrown clear across a room,when i was the only one awake. I have also seen my buddys bathroom door swing open and closed violently for about 2 mins straight and then stop on a dime......several reputable family members have told me of incredible encounters as well.

i'm one of those people who don't believe in things until they witness it in front of their face.

i'm one of those people who don't believe in things until they witness it in front of their face.

yeah i have a ghost/spirit story. creeped me the hell out.

do not wish to tell.

yeah i have a ghost/spirit story. creeped me the hell out.

do not wish to tell.

I believe in ghosts. When I was young my dad passed away in El Salvador from too much drinking. I remember the day like it was yesterday. But I got a call it was a guy and it said your dad is dead. And it hung up I started crying and called my mom. She immediately got tickets so we could go bury him. When we got to El Salvador everyone was in shock we were there. They asked what were doing there my mom feeling offended told them burying my husband. They told her we only found out an hour ago, he died in a hospital and no one had done there rounds so they didnt find him until now.But I got warned a full 8 hours ahead. Til this day no one knows who called me. All we know without that call we would have never made it. The phone company says there was no international call placed to our home. True Story.

Have more things related to my dad but to much to type.

I believe in ghosts. When I was young my dad passed away in El Salvador from too much drinking. I remember the day like it was yesterday. But I got a call it was a guy and it said your dad is dead. And it hung up I started crying and called my mom. She immediately got tickets so we could go bury him. When we got to El Salvador everyone was in shock we were there. They asked what were doing there my mom feeling offended told them burying my husband. They told her we only found out an hour ago, he died in a hospital and no one had done there rounds so they didnt find him until now.But I got warned a full 8 hours ahead. Til this day no one knows who called me. All we know without that call we would have never made it. The phone company says there was no international call placed to our home. True Story.

Have more things related to my dad but to much to type.

I'm not a believer but there was an incident that my friends and I saw something that appeared to be a ghost outside the window of my friend's house. A picture of it is saved somewhere in the computer. My friend believes it is a demon trying to get inside the house because they were told their house is haunted. But they performed some religious rituals to keep ghosts out.

I'm not a believer but there was an incident that my friends and I saw something that appeared to be a ghost outside the window of my friend's house. A picture of it is saved somewhere in the computer. My friend believes it is a demon trying to get inside the house because they were told their house is haunted. But they performed some religious rituals to keep ghosts out.

Back
Top Bottom