NT do you like short girls or tall girls?

I like em all.. Im average height so I can go pretty short.. but those Tall 6 foot + chicks are hot cuz they always have long legs

Originally Posted by CJ863

6'3 I like short girls but they ain't loyal
grin.gif

What are you saying?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Dont give 2 !@#!##@! about the height. A dime is a dime.

This

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by slickp42189

If you're 6'4 or better that's whack if your girl is like 5'3 or under

Why's that?

Because they set that whackness up, short girls choose them for height, tall guys choose short girls because it makes them feel more special, a 6'4 dude is never going to date a 6'-6'2 chick because he doesn't look as tall/special

I guess I have a thing for short girls. This big girl told me that only dudes with small joints like small/slim women. I smiled at her.

ACBboyz84 wrote:
I like my girl to be around 5'6 - 5'9 . Shorts girls don't look nice in dress

I'm 6'1

Im 5'9 and I think shorter girls look better in dresses, but its really comes down to the body.
Dresses look like shirts on tall girls.

Never really messed with tall girls before, but the last 3 girls I've talked to have been 5'9, 5'8 and 5'11.
Once you go tall you don't go back 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
.  I don't even wanna mess with short joints no more.

I'm 6'4 and i've dated a 5'2 girl, a 5'6 girl and a 5'9 girl. so far im into shorties the most

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I guess I have a thing for short girls. This big girl told me that only dudes with small joints like small/slim women. I smiled at her.

Are you implying to a message board full of guys that you have a big penis?

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are you implying to a message board full of guys that you have a big penis?

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom