NT, does height matter? Vol. Um...

OP, post the OG girl and the girl you posted
happy.gif

Girls that wear heels and are still shorter than me are still okay in my book. Anything below 4'11" isn't acceptable though, 4'10 is pushing it but if she's chill, why not? I'm 5'9" and 5'10" on a really good day "lol

Originally Posted by marath0n

Based on the lack of confidence and the abundance of self consciousness and pussification in your responses, I'm calling DUCKTALES on the girl being anything above a 6 1/2.
Post pics son.
laugh.gif
This

Im 6 feet and I love short girls. Height doesnt matter to me. Unless shes noticeably taller than me. Other than that, if theyre cute, Ill let them hold my hand.  

Originally Posted by aestrada

my girl is 5 feet solid and im 5'11" so it looks awkward but height isnt important to me. I would never date a girl my height, tall girls intimidate the hell out of me for some reason.

laugh.gif
Me too, but I'm 6'0" going on 6'1" so I guess I should be intimidated

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

short girls FTW
im 5'5 - 5'6 on a good day. haha
prefer girls around 5'2 and im good..
Glad to see I'm not the only one...*prays for a growth spurt*

Nahhhhhh, seriously?

I'm 6'3, dated a chick that was 5'2, 5'3 for a while. Sure, she gotta go tippy-toes for a kiss but no big deal.
My bro is 6'7, one GF was 5'8, the rest all been like 5'4, 5'5.....he uses them as a headrest standing up.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've taken down some Amazons and that %*#$ is empowering.

Little girls are fun, though.

i'm 4 11 also and i refuse to date anyone close to my height...every now and then i'll meet someone who isn't much taller than me and i just cant do it...

If shorty was to slap on some 6' stilettos youd be seeing eye to eye lol. Just go for it.

im 6'1"

i wont smash a chick shorter than 5 flat...............dating purposes/next level (&#$ she gotta be like at least 5'5"

i'd like to have someone around my height, but once it gets to 5+ inches shorter than me, it starts to turn me off, but not completely end the deal

OP doesnt want to post her pic because she looks hideous..and viet, i seen your photo before, virgin

i honestly dont care about height. I dont judge people on things they cant control (height, race, etc.)

I'm 4'11" and my man is 6'3". He prefers shorter girls. If you don't, then you don't. It's not a big deal. It's all about your preference.

Back
Top Bottom