Nt Drinkers come in vol. parties tonight need help

You can be the Designated Driver, and take advantage of all the drunk chicks when giving them rides home vol... SHE LIED THAT LITTLE SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

buy 2 mickeys.

It would run you about 5 bucks and you still have 11 bucks left over for a sack and a rillo.

buy 2 mickeys.

It would run you about 5 bucks and you still have 11 bucks left over for a sack and a rillo.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

He's not drinking 1.75L of anything in one night lol

laugh.gif
i figured it was for more people than just him

If you're just looking out for yourself, $16 can easily get you drunk/buzzed..especially if you're going to the supermarket and not the clubs/bars..

If you're just looking out for yourself, $16 can easily get you drunk/buzzed..especially if you're going to the supermarket and not the clubs/bars..

Originally Posted by Demps

buy 2 mickeys.

pimp.gif

But Dam 2 Mickeys (24 OZ) around my way is $3.24

Originally Posted by Demps

buy 2 mickeys.

pimp.gif

But Dam 2 Mickeys (24 OZ) around my way is $3.24

buy a large cup from your gas station, fill it with ice. ( $0.75)
get some sweet tea vodka ($12.00)
buy and mix it with lemonade ($2.00)

perfect on the go drink
pimp.gif

perfect on the go drink
pimp.gif

Just spin around in a circle for 2 minutes, stop. and then you've just had the drunkest night of your life. No need to waste your money. you might even pass out if you hold your breath long enough

Just spin around in a circle for 2 minutes, stop. and then you've just had the drunkest night of your life. No need to waste your money. you might even pass out if you hold your breath long enough

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

perfect on the go drink
pimp.gif

Just did this about an hour ago
laugh.gif

-6 pack of Natty Boh ($3.70)
-Bottle of Burnetts ($9)
-Mixers for the Burnetts

Back
Top Bottom