NT Drinkers: Enter Here

mainly beer. my favorite brands consist of moosehead, MGD, alexander keith's, steam whistle, and budweiser

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

DSCN2372.JPG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just enjoying a bottle or 2 of blue moon at the moment...i would rather have a corona though. i'm more of a beer guy than hard liquor

lately its been straight busch light pounders, 6 pack a day startin on thursdays. ive had very little experience with the ale's (ive LOVE alaskan amber andwhat not so throw me some suggestions. i dont mind heiniken as long as im not tryna get piss drunk off of it (i like it for a casual drink especially afterspicy meals, thai foood
pimp.gif
). I like corona with salt n lime, corona straight works
pimp.gif
, budlight, and LAST but not least i havent had my normal mickeys 40in awhile. we used to go through a case a weekend, and all of the college beers includin natty ice, keystone, and pbr just dont phaze me since its basicallywater.

its hard for me to remember the last time i got faded off of hard a. (not including jello shots) because frankly i just love beers in general.

put me on coach...

turn that big 2-1 in less than a year
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Penofski

Alexander Keith

Straight Vodka

Jack Daniels- my most hated drink.

Can any of you guys handle this??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol damm thats hella strong... once that goes down your throat everything in its path will burn like crazy

Ordering this online.....I've had absinthe a bunch of times but I want a higher worm-wood content.

absinthe-alcohol.jpg
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Will most likely take it easy and drink beer...but 21st is on the 21st so ima take a few bottles tothe face[/color]
pimp.gif

Hpnotiq is the grossest thing ever created i dont know why anybody would drink it and this is coming from a guy who can drink anything

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Hpnotiq is the grossest thing ever created i dont know why anybody would drink it and this is coming from a guy who can drink anything
Let them know. Incredible Hulk is a waste of alcohol. I rather take the Hennesy or Remy on the rocks by itself.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Let them know. Incredible Hulk is a waste of alcohol. I rather take the Hennesy or Remy on the rocks by itself.
QFT

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Only Gins that I appreciate....the rest are
sick.gif

423px-bombay_sapphire_by_daxiang_stef.jpg

Tanqueray-Flaske-Glass-250b.jpg

+

tonic%5B4%5D.jpg

real talk. I love Bombay Sapphire. My aunt put me on to that (
laugh.gif
all myfamily like to drink).

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

just enjoying a bottle or 2 of blue moon at the moment...i would rather have a corona though. i'm more of a beer guy than hard liquor

try this. trust me you'll thank me for it.. Landshark is like Corona +10

landshark_lager.jpg

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

lately its been straight busch light pounders, 6 pack a day startin on thursdays. ive had very little experience with the ale's (ive LOVE alaskan amber and what not so throw me some suggestions. i dont mind heiniken as long as im not tryna get piss drunk off of it (i like it for a casual drink especially after spicy meals, thai foood
pimp.gif
). I like corona with salt n lime, corona straight works
pimp.gif
, budlight, and LAST but not least i havent had my normal mickeys 40 in awhile. we used to go through a case a weekend, and all of the college beers includin natty ice, keystone, and pbr just dont phaze me since its basically water.

its hard for me to remember the last time i got faded off of hard a. (not including jello shots) because frankly i just love beers in general.

put me on coach...

turn that big 2-1 in less than a year
glasses.gif

just going off what you like, try these....

instead of corona try these:

landshark_lager.jpg
landshark

instead of heineken try these:

stella-artois-bottle.jpg

as for mickeys
roll.gif
I can't lie I had some the other day. I gotta thinkabout that one...

I have a handle of Skky that needs to be finished.
Some summer ales, chocolate stouts
anything really...

Originally Posted by ToMa630

could someone school me on absinthe??
It's what gave French artists, painters and writers their inspiration. It also drove many of them to madness (Van Gogh ear incident) It's90 percent alcohol + wormwood. Basically 2 drugs in one...alcohol and a hallucinagen.

I wanted to drink tonight but im the sun got me all wore out from today...im prolly gonna go hard at 1.25 you call its tomorrow tho...been a while since ivebeen to the bars

Back
Top Bottom