NT DTs, how can I find who this is texting me?

ASE

Someone is sending me weird text messages about watching me and coming to see me. Is there any way I can find out who it is or get any info that might be able to help me determine who it is?

Originally Posted by Aze201

Someone is sending me weird text messages about watching me and coming to see me. Is there any way I can find out who it is or get any info that might be able to help me determine who it is?
call them and ask who it is,
pimp.gif

Whatever you do, do not respond. Don't give the person a hint that you know what's up. It's called surprising the element of surprise. The other person will think they have an edge on you, when you secretly have an edge on them.

Narrow the numbers down. Use the area code and find out where they're calling from. Often times free searches on the internet yield carriers. With this information, ask your/their carrier if you can find out who's calling. If they don't speak, move on.

If you're intend on finding the person, consider paying for a lookup service. But if you don't want to pay, check out their voicemail. Don't use your phone, as even with the *67 extension they can often see who's calling. Use a friends cell, with the *67 if you want, and check if you can get a voicemail name.

Just don't call back/use your phone to hit them up. Keep it a 1-way communication line.

PROLLY ONE OF YA FRIENDS PRANKING YOU OR SOMETHING MAN....BUT IM SURE U CAN GOOGLE WAYS TO FOUND OUT ABOUT IT

PM the number to a NTer. Have them call the number. IF they dont answer listen to VM message for name. IF they do answer, act like they meant to another number and just be like - how is this. Oh, I meant to call bob, sorry.

Originally Posted by scshift

Narrow the numbers down. Use the area code and find out where they're calling from. Often times free searches on the internet yield carriers.

I've tried this, but the searches have yielded different carriers as well as different neighborhoods.

most likely one of your friends' w/ a Google Voice #.. 
random#s be coming up with the most random nonsense.. "yo i wanna suck your $%#& Jay, cum see me" 
indifferent.gif

post the number in public restroom stalls as "services"

ive done this with 2 numbers that used to call me.

i always believed it was my exs sister but she got what she deserved from the callers lol

Back
Top Bottom