NT ever lost a friend and how did you deal with it

2 years ago my friend was found in a cemetary dead. I grew up with him and he was a clsoe family friend. They found the people who did it. The were given their sentences today and only recieved 4 years with 3 years house arrest.
There were about 5 of them and 4 were over 18. I was shocked and kind of upset that their jail time is so short. Anyone have any similar things happen like this or make you really upset
but theres really nothing you can do about it ?

i am sorry to hear that. you have to pray that god gives you peace and for forgiveness to your enemies. if it is really troubling you, you may want to lookinto counseling. death can be very heavy on ones' mind and spirit.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i am sorry to hear that. you have to pray that god gives you peace and for forgiveness to your enemies. if it is really troubling you, you may want to lookinto counseling. death can be very heavy on ones' mind and spirit.
Its beem crazy lately, a friend of mine went to jail because they wanted revenge. I really feel bad for his mom because she lost a son and the people are only in jail for 4 years..

naturally you are going to want revenge but look at how many others hurt as a result of your actions. man im so sorry. i know the feeling all too well. i will keep you guys in my own prayers.

Sorry for your loss, fam. It's tough losing a loved one. There's no real time frame when you can get past this life changing situation. Only thing I can say is time. When you're ready, you'll know when you've received closure.

Just like SoleWoman suggested, counseling/therapy may help. As long as you have family and friends to talk to when you feel the need to rant, that's all you need.

Stay up and condolences to you and your fam and friends.

I'm very sorry about your loss OP. 

I have lost three very close friends, two to murder and one to drug abuse.
They all hurt, and I can honestly say that time has healed those wounds.
I understand that you want revenge, but in these types of situations you have to let life take care of
these kinds of evil people.  Sooner or later it will catch up with with them all.

Live positive, and hang on to the good memories that you and your friend created together.

damn fam
frown.gif
thats a terrible story. sad as hell. sorry for your loss my dude. it sucks when the legal system fails us, but unless you get on some mercenary steeze, you just have to take the good with the bad smh. there's always counselors and whatnot that you can talk to when you need them. therapy perhaps. or find something or somebody to occupy your time with until you heart has hardened back up. losses definitely take time to grow from, but time heals all wounds. peace

thanks everyone like i said i can accept that my friends gone but i was just shocked at the verdict .. i have a feeling there will be more retaliations with his older friends .
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom