NT Fam, Free Prescription Glasses Today (-s&h)

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

This aint free tho OP
indifferent.gif
Sit your burger $*+ down it says s&h in the title.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they have had this going on for months, i was gonna post it awhile ago but thought NT wouldnt care or want to spend $10 on glasses
laugh.gif
Yeah, I first seen it on misc. Ironic. But I still don't know what my prescription is. 
laugh.gif
 Trying to wait until my appointment. 

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

This aint free tho OP
indifferent.gif
Sit your burger $*+ down it says s&h in the title.

word. on top of the site saying you can submit your reciept to your insurance provider to see if they will cover costs. so you can be reimbursed the shipping if you have vision insurance.
BOOM!

checking my filecabinet for my prescription right now!

need some "in home" glasses
edit:

how do I read this thing? 
laugh.gif

I just got a new pair of glasses made in February but i might cop something on here as a backup. Never know what can happen to my current pair and will be nice to have a backup. Can't decide on what frames though, wanna get something different from my current black Ray Bans but i don't like too many of them.

it says i can only get thin air lenses...

raising it 15 bucks... can i cop w/ the regular lens and be straight?

Not sure how long since i posted.. But Thanks a Bunch.. My current glasses are all jacked up. You really came through. Really thanks a bunch.

Originally Posted by the coolness

Is there any way to get my glasses prescription from my contact lens one?

No, gotta call the place you got your contact lenses from and get the pre.  Its diff than contact.  I just did the same.

Originally Posted by ricky409

thin air is recommended. its for people with worse vision and who wear glasses longer throughout the day. 
you should be able to add to cart with the free lenses option.

already got 3 people i know free glasses.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by ricky409

thin air is recommended. its for people with worse vision and who wear glasses longer throughout the day. 
you should be able to add to cart with the free lenses option.

already got 3 people i know free glasses.
laugh.gif
Free lenses option? What promo code would that be might I ask? I thought it was just 50% off for a lens upgrade.. Thanks in advance!

So can I just put in the information on my contacts boxes? Is that the same information for the lenses? Sorry if thats a dumb question

Back
Top Bottom