NT Fam, Free Prescription Glasses Today (-s&h)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I'm gonna buy a backup to the ones I have now. 

I got mine today. It was expected to get here tommorow but was a day ahead, but double the time I chose for my shipping. Pretty happy with them though, their nice
pimp.gif
I ordered the Ltede 1015 gun btw. Silver joints

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

This aint free tho OP
indifferent.gif
Sit your burger $*+ down it says s&h in the title.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
EXACTLY why it's not safe to view NT while at work. I had to literally put my head under my desk and struggle not to explode in laughter. If the wrong person would've walked in I'd probably be posting in the We NOT-Working thread.

I definitely need a new pair, but I don't know my prescription... All I have is my contact lens script, you would think that there was some type of conversion. 

Props on the heads up OP.

real life...

got mine today... they aight... ill wear em to the gym when im not trying to wear my contacts or something...
they seem really sturdy though...
(i copped the half black half clear david cardigan joints...) my dad is going to get some too... hes always breaking his glasses

^^ which pair is this? might cop another one

and yea the stupid division symbol killed the cardigan joint.

i thought both sides were Xs.

wifey just called to tell my pair came in...............................thanks to OP for this.

Ricky409, which pair is that?

I got mine this morning, and my second pair coming in tomorrow at another addy. Funny how they gave me a coupon for another pair of free glasses for a friend, gonna order a third pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

just ordered a pair

if i dont like em, so what, only 10.90 lol

You can send it back for free and exchange them...
I got mine. About to order another pair.  Dope
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom