nt fam...how much did you spend on your FIRST car?

150 bucks on a astro van

White with blue stripes..... me and my homie went half on the 300 price tag... we got some 40 dollar liabilty for 3 months and conquered S Cal for two yrs...

""how else we gonna fit all them broads in the whip???""...

peep the sig

MY 2ND CAR.... i JUST GAVE UP FOR DONATION

i GOT IT FOR FREE... A 96 ALTIMA... HELD ME DOWN FOR 6 MONTHS THEN JUST STARTED TO GO TO SHlT on me, Im not dropping a G on a 200000 mile whip

3rd

I just bought a new whip today..

94 corolla 115000 miles

I spend my money on other things besides wheels..... Im from NY so I only use my car after work or on weekends....

My family dropped $32,000 and i'm ever so grateful
happy.gif

hand-me-down from my parents, but in the processing of paying them $10,000 back for it

2000 honda accord v6 with 45K miles at the time

I spent $850 on a '90 Pontiac Grand Am back in '98. The odometer had been tampered with so the car was returned three days later.

My REAL 1st car was an '88 Buick Regal that cost me $1,800.

Good luck and take your time before you end up with a lemon.

first two were free; 97 landcruiser and 02 kia sportage. Third, I bought this summer for 2Gs 91 Benz 190e

my first car was a 72 ford maverick i paid 1500$ for it, and for my senior project I painted it, well I helped a guy prep it for paint and he painted it hah,it was pretty sweet everyone knew it was my car, even if i was in a city 2 hrs away people would be like hey were you at such and such the other day, we saw acar and swore it was yers so that was kinda cool. My second car was an 03 civic that's still my daily driver and it was 15k, and i got a new car back inmay. First car in my name so that was kinda cool to finally get one on my own.

$1500 96 altima last august
saving for an 03/04 Corolla S for May looking to pay around $5k
pimp.gif

First car was a lease - Lincoln MKZ - $400 a month

Lost job at Circuit City and my moms lease was up so she took the car and took over the payments.

Now I have a 2004 Explorer - $8k

Paid $1500 for the car, plus another $700 for body repairs that needed to be done... Car is a 2000 Civic Ex Coupe with only 65k miles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom