NT Fam new custom Elite socks company launched iLL Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT fam my boy just launched a new sock company specializing in custom nike elite socks, called ILL Socks He has some that match with the new Durants PB&J, kobes, lebrons, etc. check him out here: www.illsocks.com

He is doing free shipping for a limited time, produced in the USA, not cheap china knockoffs. Also these socks are no void, let me know if you have any questions

View media item 619233
View media item 619235

Them ***** hot. Gotta match my kicks wit my socks or sometime I'll go crazy and wear one that don't match at all.

Those are a little less than I'm willing to spend though. Make em $50 and I'll by one to rock and one to stock of each. They're just too ILL.

Funny how the tide has turned. When I was in high school ( class of 2003), no show socks and low cuts were in.

Them ***** hot. Gotta match my kicks wit my socks or sometime I'll go crazy and wear one that don't match at all.

Those are a little less than I'm willing to spend though. Make em $50 and I'll by one to rock and one to stock of each. They're just too ILL.

I like your style young man

Might buy some, always liked patterend socks just don't know if my thick *** calves could pullem off.

A serious reply: you will get a lot of flack in this thread because most folks that post under General don't even buy Nikes/Jordans heavily anymore, let alone matching socks for a particular colorway. This is a niche market, and I'm sure the profit margin is high, so I wish your boy nothing but the best of success and hope he can collect as much $ as possible before the trend dies. You have to acknowledge that the main demographic for these socks are high school kids, I don't think undergrad kids will even rock these. With that said, go bomb Facebook, Instagram, and 'the other sneaker forum'. Tell your boy to set pairs to give away for frees, and use those as promo tools.

A serious reply: you will get a lot of flack in this thread because most folks that post under General don't even buy Nikes/Jordans heavily anymore, let alone matching socks for a particular colorway. This is a niche market, and I'm sure the profit margin is high, so I wish your boy nothing but the best of success and hope he can collect as much $ as possible before the trend dies. You have to acknowledge that the main demographic for these socks are high school kids, I don't think undergrad kids will even rock these. With that said, go bomb Facebook, Instagram, and 'the other sneaker forum'. Tell your boy to set pairs to give away for frees, and use those as promo tools.

thanks for the comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom