NT Fam:What are yalls plans for this weekend? vol. Wishin yall a safe 4th of July Weekend.

Just for kicks (lame pun) what yall got planned this 4th of July weekend?
for me, headed down to Ga this weekend to see my brother and moms. Aint seen the fam since i moved cross country. and really thats it. maybe try and see Transformers.

ALSO

I wanna say, everyone, enjoy the 4th, celebrate, drink, chill, smoke, eat good, ETC ETC whatever its is you like to do...

But be safe out there. no drinking and driving, no need to for drama/fightin. Wear ya seatbelts... and put that condom on.  
pimp.gif

Just for kicks (lame pun) what yall got planned this 4th of July weekend?
for me, headed down to Ga this weekend to see my brother and moms. Aint seen the fam since i moved cross country. and really thats it. maybe try and see Transformers.

ALSO

I wanna say, everyone, enjoy the 4th, celebrate, drink, chill, smoke, eat good, ETC ETC whatever its is you like to do...

But be safe out there. no drinking and driving, no need to for drama/fightin. Wear ya seatbelts... and put that condom on.  
pimp.gif

A lot of my Dad's side is coming over for the entire weekend... supposed to go to Taste, Botanical Gardens, and Baha'i Temple/North Shore beaches in addition to usual BBQ and what not....

Yea.

A lot of my Dad's side is coming over for the entire weekend... supposed to go to Taste, Botanical Gardens, and Baha'i Temple/North Shore beaches in addition to usual BBQ and what not....

Yea.

Gettin Drunk hopefully pass out somewhere near my house, and hopefully not like last year waking up in the Mcdonalds parking lot with no shirt and a missing shoe. True Story!
30t6p3b.gif

Gettin Drunk hopefully pass out somewhere near my house, and hopefully not like last year waking up in the Mcdonalds parking lot with no shirt and a missing shoe. True Story!
30t6p3b.gif

Going to Seattle for a couple days. As a bonus, I just found out today they're having the International Beerfest up there this weekend
pimp.gif

Going to Seattle for a couple days. As a bonus, I just found out today they're having the International Beerfest up there this weekend
pimp.gif

The usual. Nothing. Will probably look to see Transformers but other than that, nothing.

The usual. Nothing. Will probably look to see Transformers but other than that, nothing.

we said VA Beach but i know the traffic is gonna be crazy

i wish someone would have a cookout or something local

i just wanna drink and eat for real

i always hear about ocean city traffic on holidays so i won't even suggest that

we said VA Beach but i know the traffic is gonna be crazy

i wish someone would have a cookout or something local

i just wanna drink and eat for real

i always hear about ocean city traffic on holidays so i won't even suggest that

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

30t6p3b.gif

lmaooo similar story but I was lucky enough to wake up at the crib
missing shirt and my kicks had broken glass all over them 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

30t6p3b.gif

lmaooo similar story but I was lucky enough to wake up at the crib
missing shirt and my kicks had broken glass all over them 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom