NT FAM: What do you do when you fall in love with someone you weren't supposed to??????

Falling in love is fun, but being in love aint as fun.

Ride it out OP, but ditch her once you get bored of the sex.

AirThompson wrote:
Falling in love is fun, but being in love ain't as fun.

Ride it out OP, but ditch her once you get bored of the sex.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
never really thought it out like that

Why would you want to be with somebody that could "potentially" ruin anything, let alone your finances and emotions?

Pick up yourself dude. There are plenty of women out there and if this doesn't work out, then that's alright. But if you even have to question it, then it doesn't sound like it's worth if.

Originally Posted by suge67

Think I caught feelings for this chick I work with.  Long story short, she's got baggage and has been divorced twice.  From an objective standpoint, I know this chick is not the one for me.  But we spent so much time together that I learned to accept her and her past, and take her for what she is.  This chick has the potential to ruin my life emotionally and financially.  Still, I want to take the risk.  I realize I'm being a moron, but I still feel for her.  

I cut her off for a month; ignored her texts and calls, but after a month of ignoring her I gave in and started texting back.  I've gone out and smanged O's every weekend for a month, but I still can't get this chick off my mind.

Should I take the little L and leave her alone or should I take the risk for complete disaster and follow my heart?? 

Please help bros.  
frown.gif

You only have one life to live my brother . Live it wisely and make even wiser decisions so you can love your future and not live with any pain.Try not to put 100% of your emotions into anybody until you are 10000000000000000% sure she is legit and has potential in being a good wife/Mother. Since you know this girl will mess you up, (you obviously have facts to back those thoughts up) get the yambs and look for another female that could out-do her in every way. (if you know she isn't good for you, then there are classy, sexy females out there that are honestly worth your effort)References:Experience

1.We need more info and pics
   She can ruin you financially by getting you fired if things go poorly?  How important is your job? Is it a career? or do you not see yourself there in 2 years?

If its a career just play it really really slow.  If its not then go for it.  You are single correct? So really the only thing you are putting at risk is your job possibly.  Like everyone said just work your way into it slowly and don't over commit too soon

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

@!%% it, life is short. The pain of longing for someone you don't/can't/shouldn't have to me feels worse than dealing with the clean up of a she devil. The former just eats and eats at you with 0 reward, the latter you'll joke about it with your boys later "yeah that $#$%# was crazy, but she let me atm".
said this the other day 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Women make decisions with their hearts.  Men make decisions with their heads.  Pick one.

true story... sounds like one of the two ... 1. You don't get as much yambs as you say and happy to get some. I think it's 2. You're yamb whipped. She's throwing it back so good, you've lost rational thought process.

idk man.. honestly if you know the right answer why not pick it. I'm not the one to explore or feel like I missed out on something later. But, if you are I'd go with your gut. Either way good luck bro

...what u mean not supposed to......do what u feel is best for you......live your life with no regret...or you will regret not living your life...

Back
Top Bottom