NT FAMB I NEED YALL'S HELP VOL. I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE

I hope ya'll know this guy isn't gonna do anything ya'll say.lol.

Dude find your vice, if you can't approach them in person. Consider online dating.

End of story.

Ps. If your still afraid, women just aren't your thing. You should consider seeking a man for comfort.

I would give advice, but you created a new SN just to post this thread instead of using your current SN.

I can't respect that. You're probably one of those NT'ers who brag about smashing frequently too

picking up girls is simple..esp in a college setting. doesnt really get much easier than that

-just go hard in the gym and everything else will fall in place

OP, you gotta gradually get comfortable around ladies. Start by group work in class. That's a "forced" way to speak to a woman. After that move onto meeting new people and introducing yourself to women. topics like hometown and school majors/classes will come up. Jus' casual conversation. Before you know it you'll be talkin' about hooking up and relationships sooner or later. Give it time. Do it at your own pace.

All you young *** people grow up on the internet so you're not to forced to talk and interact with people so you don't develop proper social skills.

Get out and talk to any and all people..

Do you not have a job?

Get a ******g retail job.... you'll encounter every type of person under the sun and you'll need to learn to talk and accommodate each and every one of them.

Last edited:
I'm tired of lame simps creating these pathetic *** threads. Nobody can give you confidence ****.

So just go up to a random girl on campus and speak...thats creepy dont u think..

I will repost what I have said on here before

You know what let me give you real advice that might actually help.

Hear is the truth: approaching women for a vast majority of men is not easy, as much as the machismo section of Nike-talk would have you believe it, there are some men who are naturals, have an innate ability to overcome the the approach anxiety and go up to women, because they have always had this ability they have approached more women and there for have had more practice giving them even more confidence but if you are smart you can come with a system that can help you overcome these limitations.

Everybody know me on s and t as a numbers guy and trust me when I say I have broken this down to a science, and have become incredibly good at it and if you are smart you can go from a mediocre average dude game wise, to a high level. I call it my Playa effciency rating or PER. :lol:
Approach.

This is the key to everything, you can't improve without approaching, approaching isn't easy you likely feel a certain amount of anxiety, there are key wasy to over coming the approach.

1. Have a simple plan.

I'm not saying go in like some of these guys, with complicated stories the burden to try and remember will give you more anxiety. A very simple observation or question that provokes a response. Girls are always willing to give there opinion on **** ESPECIALLY relationship-y type stuff, i wont reveal my go to moves to you but just keep it simple.
a quick example off the top of my head: you can ask
my friend says her boyfriend read the who twilight series (or maybe 50 shades of grey more current) in like two days and she's actually worried he might be gay, if you had a boyfriend would it wierd you out if he did the same?
always disagree with whatever she says, it's a boring if you agree. it may seem lame but girls are always thirsty to comment on other peopls relationship, it makes them open up.

REMEMBER: non of this is a gateway to the yambz, it simply a tool to get you into a conversation, and to cut down on the anxiety of what will I say. over time the more you do this you will develop a large catalog of stories and questions and other ********, and you will get better and better at free styling the more you practice eventually you won't need the questions.

2. Have a time limit, have a set time when you have to bounce.

Getting into conversations often rattle people because they don't how long they will be stuck in if it goes bad. Tell her you gotta be some place meet a firnd in a minute or something it actually makes the girl more comfortable and that way if it's going bad you can just eject.

3. Get your mind right.
a. this ***** is lucky to be talking to you.
b. all girls ESPECIALLY single girls are thirsty for a confident funny man to approach them, forget what they say on twitter.
c. move on from and L, nobody on this planet has ran game without taking L's they are inevitable AND THEY DON'T MATTER. nobody cares, about the L's but people respect the dude who approaches.
d, no expectations, you don't even know if she's cool enough to **** you, you have to test her .
F. this ***** is LUCKY to be talking to you.
4. Smile N.

Stop mean mugging peopole like your in a d-block video, smile more, people will want to be around you more through that alone
approach everyday, try and set a goal like i won't leave untill i talk to 3 girls in the early stages don't worry abot getting numbers just worry about APPROACHING. It's like jumping into a cold pool you gotta do it enough times to get use to it.

Last edited:
I'm gonna step in with some real life...

The advice that fast been given is golden.

But OP, you gotten realize that people have been telling you this forever.

You know the deal... confidence KS keed...

But you don't build confidence by us telling you you're good.

You have yo take a long look at yourself.

You also have to swallow the fear. Cats make it seem like its super easy... buy I understand that pts not...

That fear have plagued many men... you have to fight thru it and step cuz they're wanting someone to say something ...

Don't worry about interrupting them, or stopping what they're doing.

You have something important to say, and dammbit its going to get said.

I'm tired of lame simps creating these pathetic *** threads. Nobody can give you confidence ****.
pics of three girls you've smashed this year.

I hate when cats make it se.like it's not a problem that halts many guys in their tracks ...

When talking to a girl just ask her questions so she talks about herself most of the time. O's love talking. Reveal as little about urself as possible. True story. 

I'm gonna step in with some real life...
The advice that fast been given is golden.
But OP, you gotten realize that people have been telling you this forever.
You know the deal... confidence KS keed...
But you don't build confidence by us telling you you're good.
You have to take a long look at yourself.

You also have to swallow the fear. Cats make it seem like its super easy... buy I understand that pts not...
That fear have plagued many men... you have to fight thru it and step cuz they're wanting someone to say something ...
Don't worry about interrupting them, or stopping what they're doing.
You have something important to say, and dammbit its going to get said.

This

Last edited:
Most dudes let themselves get caught up by the girls with the best looks. Trust me, these girls KNOW THEY ARE HOT and have their pick of dudes, so don't bother. Aim for the more mid-level option... the shy girl, the one maybe kinda like you that doesn't have much confidence. Soooo many girls that are a "step down" (I feel bad typing that) are 100% more approachable and will at least give you the time of day.

Honestly man, the 9/10 girls are usually dull, anyways. Dabble in the 5-7 range and have a good time with a cool chick. Find out what you like, work your way up.

Lol I've been spoiled by having girls approach me so much. I've forgotten how to approach them first. Right now I don't need to but I'll probably be put in a situation where I need to regain these skills lmao. My job is one where I have to deal with people 8-10 hours a day and listen to their meaningless stories, keep minor conversations going. So, I'm getting better at it. But for now I just let the broads flock bro

Thanks for the input :stoneface:

So just go up to a random girl on campus and speak...thats creepy dont u think..

I wouldn't do that, ever. Not if you're already having issues.

Man you are on CAMPUS. I'm assuming there are girls everywhere. Class is honestly probably the very best place to meet girls, better than parties. Sit next to cute girls, make a little side comment before or after class, then start impressing her with some intelligence. Join a club or find a side job on campus, those always have DOWN-TO-EARTH girls working because they need the $$ and aren't spoiled. I smashed a fellow campus tour guide when I was a freshman and she was a senior... got to know her for a month or so and capitalized. It's a slow roll man, don't feel rushed.

OP seriously its the way you carry yourself..I need to take my own advice but seriously smile and develop yourself

Yea you need to workout and all that good stuff..yea do that but if you have the personality of a rock no girls are gonna like you

Personality>money and gear in college to a certain extent

trust me you might not believe it but there are some cute/decent attractive girls out there that are interested in you

the ball is in your court everyday op make your move big dog

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom