NT Family, Please Help. This Is Really Bothering Me (YAMB related)....

laugh.gif
son innocent as hell.
His savage programming hasn't kicked in yet at all. 
laugh.gif

You have to realize that ALL women will forever have options. Whether attractive, or unattractice (beauty is only skin deep). Women get approached, complimented, and cat-called daily. That is life.

The final thing though, NEVER EVER compare yourself to any other men. Once you start comparing yourself to other guys, or worrying about their situations with women, self doubt will seep in.

Never align yourself with how other dudes act. Be you, but also know when, and when not to compromise with females.

Man, dont advise dude to holler at ol girl... hes gonna stalk her if things dont work out based off of the facebook comment...

her safety may be at risk

Last edited:
You have to realize that ALL women will forever have options. Whether attractive, or unattractice (beauty is only skin deep). Women get approached, complimented, and cat-called daily. That is life.

The final thing though, NEVER EVER compare yourself to any other men. Once you start comparing yourself to other guys, or worrying about their situations with women, self doubt will seep in.

Never align yourself with how other dudes act. Be you, but also know when, and when not to compromise with females.

If you feel like it or have time, elaborate please...

Last edited:
My ex works for T-Mobile. They have to be friendly so keep that in mind.

If you run into her outside of work and she's nice/vibing with you, then pursue.

Otherwise pay ya bill on time and keep it moving.

For real for real you got nothing to offer yet to worry about compromising it. Find yourself first. And pay your bill online next time like we in 2016.

Pretty much, you have to put her in check sometimes. Integrity or accountability. But, women have heightened emotions and can act out of spite sometime. They are good at bottling up their feelings sometimes, too.

It is all about tone. One of my biggest blunders as a young man, was being to harsh with females. You have to soften up on women sometimes. Don't speak to a woman, the same way you'd speak to your male friends or relatives. When a woman likes you, she LIKES you. They are wired to move faster than men. But, if she feels that you are disinterested, re-capturing her initial feelings for you will be hard for her to do.

You have to strike fast. But, you are 21 years old bro, have fun (clean and safe fun). Relationships are a full-time job, try to juggle a few women at a time, but not recklessly. Lastly, don't treat every woman as come-up either. Sometimes, just test your game. Test your conversational while out in public. Sometimes, I talk to women, and I have no intentions of getting their number. Quick dialogue, then I flex :lol:

Man ...for one, you're trying to wife up a female that has access to your phone activity?

Secondly, if you truly want her it's so easy to spark up conversations about dating especially in a phone store.

Ask her if she ever gets tied of being "connected"? Jokingly ask to take her away from the madness on some Aladdin magic carpet ride grand adventure. Then follow it up by things you like to do that don't including phones and social networking. Then go in for the kill and mention how hard it would be to contact her without calling her.

It's the perfect setup, especially if there's a Starbucks or something around where you can agree to pick her up, on time without calling her.

Women love men who create entertaining shticks based around them, and keep true to their word based on that. You'll become a story to tell her girlfriends about, if you play your cards right.

But if you walking in there smelling like desperation and cologne you're gonna get the curve because she fears for her safety.

Be smooth little bro...let the savagery flow throw you, women like to know they're gonna get savaged on deplorable levels and you're patient enough wait for the kill.

...if you fold under pressure, she will know you not ready yet.

Last edited:
21?  Man live your life...Get in as many yambs as you can.  

Stop being an NT investigator about something that happened in high school... 
laugh.gif

Live man. 

Pretty much, you have to put her in check sometimes. Integrity or accountability. But, women have heightened emotions and can act out of spite sometime. They are good at bottling up their feelings sometimes, too.

It is all about tone. One of my biggest blunders as a young man, was being to harsh with females. You have to soften up on women sometimes. Don't speak to a woman, the same way you'd speak to your male friends or relatives. When a woman likes you, she LIKES you. They are wired to move faster than men. But, if she feels that you are disinterested, re-capturing her initial feelings for you will be hard for her to do.

You have to strike fast. But, you are 21 years old bro, have fun (clean and safe fun). Relationships are a full-time job, try to juggle a few women at a time, but not recklessly. Lastly, don't treat every woman as come-up either. Sometimes, just test your game. Test your conversational while out in public. Sometimes, I talk to women, and I have no intentions of getting their number. Quick dialogue, then I flex :lol:

Oh okay. Thanks.

If anything by not acknowledging her it will make her want you more. If you like her than stop wasting time and ask her out before it's too late. Every time you ask out a girl it gets easier and easier so you might as well start now at 21. 

Back
Top Bottom