NT Females: How Intimidated Do You Get When You Are With Your Dude And A PlumHootered/Rear-Ended....

female(s) walks past or is in the direct vicinity. How does that make you feel. Do you look to see if he is looking. Do you measure yourself up against her?

Without using the, "I know he is mine. He ain't going anywhere" card

i point girls out to my bf. we check them out together

how intimidated do you get when another man walks past your chick?

Oh you use the point them out and discuss because you know he is going to look either way approach. Not a bad choice. Damage control right there. Much respectTynk

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i point girls out to my bf. we check them out together

how intimidated do you get when another man walks past your chick?

roll.gif

is it just me or do i sense sarcasm.

no need to get intimidated...he should know where home is. who are we kidding for me to think he only has eyes for me. as long as hes not disrespectful andblatantly starring...i look all the time at other guys, grant it im not in a committed relationship but i did it when i was and will still do it when i get inone. its natural for people to look at something that attracts them

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh you use the point them out and discuss because you know he is going to look either way approach. Not a bad choice. Damage control right there. Much respect Tynk
my girl calls my attention to other girls sometimes even when I wouldn't have seen them.
I wouldn't call it "damage control" at all.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Oh you use the point them out and discuss because you know he is going to look either way approach. Not a bad choice. Damage control right there. Much respect Tynk
my girl calls my attention to other girls sometimes even when I wouldn't have seen them.

But OP knows the mind of a woman better than a woman knows her own mind...so now you know...Damage Control.

I feel nothing. Unless they're in my personal space then it's kind of annoying. Especially if they smell. But that goes for men, women, whatever. Youdon't need to be two inches from me.

What would you call it and why do you think they do it?

same here....and it works out well

I wouldn't call it damage control either, they just want to know what you think. Which isn't a bad thing 'cause at least you get to talk about thefemales without her gettin' all upset or defensive because SHE brought it up
laugh.gif

It is a trap any way you look at it. Some might say, "Me and my girl have that type of relationship." But I would be damned to discuss how good/phata female is while in the presence of another female. Especially if it is MY female. That stuff definitely sits in the back of their mind. If I am"baited" I just ignore it.

Intimidated?
ohwell.gif

I would probably say "She's well-endowed man!" or if she's wearing something nice I'd comment on her outfit just to see what his face
would look like.
A man's facial expression is the most hilarious thing ever especially when he's checking out
a female.
laugh.gif

"im convinced dcallamerican has a big list of thread ideas & he gets super stoked when a new day comes so hes free to post his 2 for that day."

lol.
when im with a broad, any broad at that, any other broad gets the stanky eye.
even if she a dime, ima clown her. its actually a farce cause it enables me to really stare at her long and hard and im just snappin on any old thing.
she could have 1 toe longer than the other and im snappin hard to my girl.
what she doesnt know is im actually thinkin about how bad this chick is and how big her booty is (or whatever is her main feature)
also it enables me to look like more of a "friend" rather than "her boyfriend" cause most guys are mr. cool pants when theyre out with abroad.
that way, if she chick lookin back, you can implant some pimpin in her brain and she's yours when you catch her again.
the point of that is any @#@%$ that gets caught lookin is a square and this is shark waters.
just a tidbit of wisdom.

also i encourage any broad im with to look as long and as hard as she wants. i dont handcuff. let them #*## choose up N.

My girl knows off bat which girls I will scheme on
laugh.gif
she looks at me and smiles to let me know that she acknowledges me looking, but as long as I don'tOD and stare and ogle (sp) she doesn't make a big deal out of it.

I think most girls know from jump which females are good looking and which ones their boyfriend will/would scheme on... they know this about their friendstoo... believe me. Guess what? So do us guys... just not as good as you guys, but we do... well at least I do.

You think girls don'e scheme too? They do more than we do, but we're so busy being distracted by everything going on around us that we don't evennotice.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

My girl knows off bat which girls I will scheme on
laugh.gif
she looks at me and smiles to let me know that she acknowledges me looking, but as long as I don't OD and stare and ogle (sp) she doesn't make a big deal out of it.

I think most girls know from jump which females are good looking and which ones their boyfriend will/would scheme on... they know this about their friends too... believe me. Guess what? So do us guys... just not as good as you guys, but we do... well at least I do.

You think girls don'e scheme too? They do more than we do, but we're so busy being distracted by everything going on around us that we don't even notice.
THIS

chances are we saw her before you did anyways...

i'm lookin at guys that pass by so i can't be mad at him for doin the same...

you're not blind cuz you're in a relationship

honestly...I don't even focus on who they lookin' at--I'm lookin' at who lookin' at me all the while thinkin' "sike! I'm withthis guy, fool" And sometimes I'm lookin' at other chicks...who I look better than, who I don't--who got on cute outfits, who don't, etc.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

however, my last boyfriend, I was extra scopin' cuz he was tall and dark so I knew he stood out--I remember a couple of times I'd get mad or whateverbut uh, "we off that"

Back
Top Bottom