NT... Find your eyes blindspot!! It made me say "weird"!!

this right here

also look at this image, while following the directions below.

Close your left eye and just focus your right eye on the tiny cross. At some point the big circle willdisappear as it crosses your 'blind spot'.

If you can't see this effect, then try sitting closer/further from the screen.

blindspot.gif

If you do it right, the black dot moving should just disappear for a tiny amount of time, and then reappear.
eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

What's strange about that? It's just where the optic nerve leaves the eye so there are no photoreceptors.

This is much more interesting.

Concentrate on the cross and you will see a series of pink dots disappearing one at a time. After a time the disappearing light will turn green and then thepink dots will disappear altogether. If you move your eyes and then go back to the cross then it will start over.

Now that's weird.

Originally Posted by kdawg

What's strange about that? It's just where the optic nerve leaves the eye so there are no photoreceptors.

http://i207.photobucket.c...sions/trippyredballs.gif

Concentrate on the cross and you will see a series of pink dots disappearing one at a time. After a time the disappearing light will turn green and then the pink dots will disappear altogether. If you move your eyes and then go back to the cross then it will start over.

Now that's weird.
LOL. That is true, but its still interesting. I mean there is an entirely technical explanation for the link you posted.. so why doenst that takeaway all of its "interesting"ness?

It's a much more interesting way of seeing how the brain works than just having a hole where there are no photoreceptors.

jeez you guys. I meant to put
eek.gif
but hit the wrong one. So tried to improvise a clever response.
glasses.gif

Close your left eye and just focus your right eye on the sentence. At some point the thought of fail willappear as it crosses your 'blind spot'.

If you can't notice this effect, then try sitting closer/further from the screen.

It's a much more interesting way of seeing how the brain works than just having a hole where there are no photoreceptors.
ha alright. I just thought by NOW everyone would have seen those optical illusions.

Concentrate on the cross and you will see a series of pink dots disappearing one at a time. After a time the disappearing light will turn green and then the pink dots will disappear altogether. If you move your eyes and then go back to the cross then it will start over.

Now that's weird.

pimp.gif
this one is better

But hey, did you try the first link. Do you find it interesting how the brain fills in the gap. So that you dont even notice that there is NOTHING there exceptyour brain filling it in.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

whats the
devil.gif
for?

The circle reminds me of a boob.
devil.gif
grin.gif
what kinda boobs you lookin at son

eek.gif
glasses.gif

Or maybe you weren't tryna improvise and you just accidentally told NT about your secret facination in big girls with pancake boobs
laugh.gif
:smh

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

whats the
devil.gif
for?

The circle reminds me of a boob.
devil.gif
grin.gif
what kinda boobs you lookin at son

eek.gif
glasses.gif

Or maybe you weren't tryna improvise and you told NT about your secret facination in big girls with pancake boobs
laugh.gif
:smh
laugh.gif
its true, you got me.

roll.gif
Alright here is my optical illusion.

NOW, the girl will be spinning one way. But whats neat is you can get her to spin the opposite way.

whoa. after the pink to green one. After the whole thing for a couple seconds i saw a circle of green dots an inch right of the whole thing

Now that's weird.
I just questioned my visual reality... the five colors blind the eye

Back
Top Bottom