"NT forgive me, for I have sinned..." PART DUEX. Getting my Common on...

smh.gif

For $70 + tax, I could not resist.

And I vowed to never touch a NIKE SB again.

hey hey hey hey...
Don't say you will..
Unless you will
Hey hey hey hey...
Don't say you will
And play you will....

grin.gif

FLAME ON...

*wonders if he really his listening to Kanye's "Say You Will" since the CD player in the background is on Track 1*

*wonders more if he really listens to theme music while posting*

For SBs them joints look like Hot Butta... make a brotha feel young again rockin those...

There's no reason to feel pitty on yourself. I mean, you did vow to not go SB. But the joints are black and white. Can't loose.

Yeah i just copped mcfly Zoom tre's, and I had to get on the Michael Lau BMX Blazer China Sun's over the summer... quality is gorgeous... But those"venom's" as the nickname goes, are sick.... Simple colorways go a long way....

simplicity at its finest.....just so happens it's a sb....now if u would've posted say the mosquito joints then it might have been a problem...lol

No need to feel bad. Those are probably one of the best SB's Hi's that I have seen in a while....

I'm debating if I want those or the Lance Mountain Blazers
grin.gif

IMO, the sickest sb's to drop this year, i swear simplicity sells.

But while we're throwing bush .gifs around:
6xgato4jhel15ss0bm.gif

883rwedrrja0tkspbao4.gif

IMO, the sickest sb's to drop this year, i swear simplicity sells.

QFT

im still on the fence about em, i had em in my hand the other day at elite for a good 10 minutes like ya lemme get a sii..... naww, hmmmmm, ya lemme.... naw,ill be back lol.

i think the last pair of SB's i copped were the pee wee's
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jupeezy

simplicity at its finest.....just so happens it's a sb....now if u would've posted say the mosquito joints then it might have been a problem...lol

True! True!

I'm done with Dunks...period. But if you had to cop one, and for retail...those would be it.

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom