NT Gentlemen Vol. Help me smash

should have invited her to dinner in the first place.

baked people rarely refuse food. that way you would have known if you had a chance.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

update:

just went upstairs

asked her if she was down for a bowl, shorty said she was on the phone and would come downstairs to get me in 10 mins..

i told her my roommate was in, and she tells me she gets out of class tomorrow @ 3 and would probably stop by..

im reading it like she didn't feel comfortable to let me in, and i got class tomorrow at 3...

bout to burn one for NT, some straight GDP from the northwest. will keep yall posted

You forgot the pics.

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

Make dinner.. oops.. look who made too much and needs an extra person to eat it.
"oops"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

invite her, feed her, then smoke her out if shes into that if not just watch some ray J with her.. make me proud

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Weed truly brings people together. Share some tokes, laughs, and... tongues
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

update:

just went upstairs

asked her if she was down for a bowl, shorty said she was on the phone and would come downstairs to get me in 10 mins..

i told her my roommate was in, and she tells me she gets out of class tomorrow @ 3 and would probably stop by..

im reading it like she didn't feel comfortable to let me in, and i got class tomorrow at 3...

bout to burn one for NT, some straight GDP from the northwest. will keep yall posted

She sounds quite hesitant.
This will probably require some effort.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Put em up

Stop popping up at her crib doggie. U bout to creep her out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
too late.

forreal
roll.gif
. she knows where u stay at, if she wanna kick it she'llknock on ur door. till then, all u can do is stay away from her doorstep.

Originally Posted by the north west

doesn't sound like she feeling you

better stick to fapping
haven't fapped since last year

and yeah i'm about to keep on the dl for awhile.. and it's an off campus apartment.

i totally would have invited her for grub but it would've seemed to simp of me (just didn't seem right since it was late and she was about to shower)

and i have a roommate (one bedroom split with a friend, he lives out in the living room i got the bedroom) so that was NOT happenin..

SIG CHECK foreal though.. i ain't bout to put in work

Shoula came through with the pics...you woulda got the answers you were lookin for.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom