NT, Girl Advice for me Vol: Does everyone eventually make one of these?

Originally Posted by Lxj

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Girl is my class. We've been eyeing each other often since day one. She has no facebook
indifferent.gif
(shout out to that thread). By the power of the gods we get paired with other classmates (one is my friend) to do a group presentation which is our final. Were gonna have to work together until the end of December. Last couple of classes we were hitting it off, passing notes and other middle school type of things. last class was  How do I ask her out or make the final step? Know that I will work with her for a long time so if i get rejected it'll be awkward so I'm trying to avoid that.

Cliffnotes:
-got paired to be in a final group presentation
-no pics
-hit it off fine
-whipped it out
-if I get rejected it will get awkward
how did you "whip it out" when all you did was pass notes? sorry I'm a little confused
I think he means, 
"-got paired to be in a final group presentation
-no pics
-hit it off fine
-whip it out??!?!!?
-if I get rejected it will get awkward..."
Nah I put it in there... pause
indifferent.gif
just for Lolz because at least one person comes in these theads and says that
roll.gif

misinterpretation I guess

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Just come out and be like "what's good with me and you". The more you think about what you want to say, the less likely you are to actually say it.
And if she rejects you so what? Don't take it personal that's how things turn awkward. She just rejected your approach not you. Before the next class play
some Diplomatic Immunity Vol. 1, stare in the mirror, tell yourself you're that dude 30 times, walk in with that Santana diddy bop and grab a W
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious, I hope you don't do that though
laugh.gif
... unless it works
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Just come out and be like "what's good with me and you". The more you think about what you want to say, the less likely you are to actually say it.
And if she rejects you so what? Don't take it personal that's how things turn awkward. She just rejected your approach not you. Before the next class play
some Diplomatic Immunity Vol. 1, stare in the mirror, tell yourself you're that dude 30 times, walk in with that Santana diddy bop and grab a W
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hilarious, I hope you don't do that though
laugh.gif
... unless it works
indifferent.gif

do you both live on campus? It seems like shes down to spend more time with you outside of the schoolwork setting. Talk about how you wanna drink this weekend after doing all this work, drink with her, and get it poppin hopefully. If she doesn't respond well, blame it on the alcohol and it's a little less awkward. It's tough with the class situation but I think still worth a shot.. you'll be bummed seein her end up with another dude.

do you both live on campus? It seems like shes down to spend more time with you outside of the schoolwork setting. Talk about how you wanna drink this weekend after doing all this work, drink with her, and get it poppin hopefully. If she doesn't respond well, blame it on the alcohol and it's a little less awkward. It's tough with the class situation but I think still worth a shot.. you'll be bummed seein her end up with another dude.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

dont make a move till the semester is done, then it wont be awkward.

i agree
Although if I were OP, I'd hate to wait, but this is good advice. Girls in your classes are to be treated differently than girls you meet on the get-go. You can build an even stronger rapport with this girl by working on the project together.

Just do your part in giving her 'hints' that you are feeling her, but make her want you. Try to ace this project, and once you do, seal the deal.

Just remember, you have absolutely nothing to lose... Good luck

i agree
Although if I were OP, I'd hate to wait, but this is good advice. Girls in your classes are to be treated differently than girls you meet on the get-go. You can build an even stronger rapport with this girl by working on the project together.

Just do your part in giving her 'hints' that you are feeling her, but make her want you. Try to ace this project, and once you do, seal the deal.

Wait till the semester is done, but show interest to her until then.. shes most likly gonna hit it off with you first.

Wait till the semester is done, but show interest to her until then.. shes most likly gonna hit it off with you first.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

i agree

You must get the girl cell phone number..

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

i agree

You must get the girl cell phone number..

We both don't live on campus and I already got her number because we had to trade the infos of our teammates. And I NEVER see her other than our class

We both don't live on campus and I already got her number because we had to trade the infos of our teammates. And I NEVER see her other than our class

damn if you already have the number, just text her saying hey or something or give her a hint in class that your feelin her. It's not that hard.

damn if you already have the number, just text her saying hey or something or give her a hint in class that your feelin her. It's not that hard.

Or wait until she hits u up first... if not, text her something about the project to break the ice

Then it's all you bruh

Or wait until she hits u up first... if not, text her something about the project to break the ice

Then it's all you bruh

If you two have been flirting this entire time just casually ask her out to lunch one day..

no big deal..I highly doubt she'll say no to just a friendly lunch together..

then from there if all goes well maybe another lunch date or dinner..then ask her to a movie etc

If you two have been flirting this entire time just casually ask her out to lunch one day..

no big deal..I highly doubt she'll say no to just a friendly lunch together..

then from there if all goes well maybe another lunch date or dinner..then ask her to a movie etc

you: "yo you wanna go get a cheezburgah?"

her: "kay"

Invite me to the wedding.

But seriously, wait til after the project is over if youre worried about making things awkward. At least then you can break it off.

you: "yo you wanna go get a cheezburgah?"

her: "kay"

Invite me to the wedding.

But seriously, wait til after the project is over if youre worried about making things awkward. At least then you can break it off.

Back
Top Bottom