NT, go ahead and introduce yourself... Hi my name is....

My Name is Mathieu-Yigit

I make beats

I drive a 2001 Toyota Camry

Just like grizzly, Im also gettin bored with collecting sneakers. After the 11/12 CDP imma stop for awhile

I play Footy (soccer)

I don't have a GF bcuz alotta girls think that im too immature
smh.gif

i'm courtney
i'm 21
i'm sarcastic, didn't know to what extent until i came to college then went back home and talked with old friends...major difference in personality andhow we talk
i'm graduating from college next year ON TIME
i love Va Beach
i'm random as hell
i cant hold grudges to save my life.

kyrac2 wrote:
NeptuneBeats187 wrote:
Is this one of those threads a (Certain NTer) can look back on for future possible altercations he/she may encounter, and use info, such as.. a first name to try and call you out and get at you on gov't name basis?

most likely. i'm still trying to understand what OP was talking bout "authentic negro" smh. whatever. guess there are factory variants running wild now.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad DAMN. It's called humor. I guess you got your variant senses from that same factory. that's gotta be why you don'tfeel me, innit? An authentic negro can't even make a damn joke without all the knockoff negroes checking their tags and labels. Gah-ah-lly...
laugh.gif
One of these days we'll have to have a one-on-one showdown then on a neutral court with the whole nation of NT watching. Oh, and I didn't spell my name wrong, I'm just so rare that I'm undefined in this spellchecker
tongue.gif

Like honest to my God and whoever you chose to pray too, I knew that... geez people are seling me short today. Not you too Tical?!?

Im Brandon.

I smoke everyday.

I like reading

Im in college and I still get fresh everyday.

Constantly listening to music

write.produce.

Im an artist.

You're so cool Brandon. I wanna be just like you when I get younger
glasses.gif

hi i'm pr1nts and i like to fap
smile.gif

Try vagina. the kids say it's all the rage these days.

hi, my name is (click my profile). I like to mastercate (another name for eating). Im a optimistic guy with an extreme form of bi polar,
Often misjudged by the general population but hey it makes me stronger, likes to say stupid silly jokes for no reason, im protypical
also who loves to listen to others and learn more and more everyday. Im a former Wanksta straight from rehab naw but I hate the
pollution of ignorance on niketalk that degrades the stature of this forum. HOW DARE YOU ISS PEOPLE. Im black and wish everybody in
VA didnt know me. Attending school in january and wants to be somebody. Thank you and you and shout out to all real people and
especially all the broke people who are not ashamed to admit it like me.

th0n checking in
im black.
i hoop.
I'm in college, finance major.
From OC, live in LA and lovin it.
Just launched my first LLC.
Tall.
Electic.

whatever

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

kyrac2 wrote:
NeptuneBeats187 wrote:
Is this one of those threads a (Certain NTer) can look back on for future possible altercations he/she may encounter, and use info, such as.. a first name to try and call you out and get at you on gov't name basis?

most likely. i'm still trying to understand what OP was talking bout "authentic negro" smh. whatever. guess there are factory variants running wild now.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad DAMN. It's called humor. I guess you got your variant senses from that same factory. that's gotta be why you don't feel me, innit? An authentic negro can't even make a damn joke without all the knockoff negroes checking their tags and labels. Gah-ah-lly...
laugh.gif
One of these days we'll have to have a one-on-one showdown then on a neutral court with the whole nation of NT watching. Oh, and I didn't spell my name wrong, I'm just so rare that I'm undefined in this spellchecker
tongue.gif

Like honest to my God and whoever you chose to pray too, I knew that... geez people are seling me short today. Not you too Tical?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow "authentic negro" gone wild. calm down kid

edit: laughing at you never with you man....
indifferent.gif
i'm not even anegro so chill. hate being classified cause my bkgrd is diverse.

sup

You can call me AL

i dont drink or smoke
i love fitness/diet/supplements
member of ACSM new england chapter
i dont even collect kicks anymore

my inbox is always open if you got questions or want tips. or just wanna talk about health/fitness/diet period (been getting a lot of ?s past couple days)

im rob
nt influences me like no other
i love music, movies, & money and will take them over anything else in this world
i love being funny, always have and always will be
i want to become a comedy hip hop rapper which'll turn me into a actor which will eventually lead me into my most sought after career ofwriting/directing/producing movies
my life goal is to win an oscar and i will win one someday
i waste time like its my job

What's Good...I'm Reece
I go to Howard University and love it.
I love to sit back, relax and listen to Digable Planets.
I am in the center between an extrovert and introvert, I hold traits for both.
I wish I could have taken the basketball I played all my life seriously.
I like to dance, especially the "Get light, Get dark" movement of NYC, even though I'm from Jersey.
I recently facebook stalked a girl, visited her page damn near everyday, finally talked and chilled with her, and now, she might like me more than I like her.
I think I memorized more songs then most people can name.

I've been a part of NT for 5 years.

Hey everyone. I'm K2, short for k2theablam, long for Kablam

Let's see, I'm a recent graduate in search for his career path in a marketing/business environment while I manage a retail store where I have beenworking for the past 2 years. Although work is a priority, my it has now taken a backseat to my educational path toward graduate school coming fall 2009.

My mind is very analytical, and my thoughts are very rational. I believe my moral compass is correct almost all the time, but am humble enough to take incorrections from various influential people in my life. Although I'm naturally an introvert, I do believe I'm quite the charming, witty, sharpindividual when the situations calls.

Bars and clubs are not my thing, and I've recently found this out this past summer. I'd rather go to the beach, rock climbing, art and science museumswith an intellectual soul like myself. I'm an active, athletic person, but you wouldn't know if you knew me 4 years and 70 pounds ago. My health is mymotivation to stay in shape, and has now shaped the lifestyle I live till this day.

My friends and family are the fruits of my life. I would die for each one of them if need be, like I know they would for me.

I'm a lucky guy.

edit: My avy's a pretty accurate depiction of how I look
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Naw man I knew you were kidding, just thought I'd throw in a little side joke about the reason for it being that I'm awesome.

- Tical.

My name is Tristan

- 23 years old.
- i live in San Diego County
- i'm black & filipino
- i think im pretty good at NCAA 09
- i enjoy a nice drink every know and then
- i <3 kush

Whaddown, It CAKE

I'm from the G.O, southside to be exact

I'm in a pretty good mood today

I kinda need a cut

Just finished eating some Jumbalaya (sp?) with beef sausage

My co-worker has me listening to this bull *$$$ Kanye lp, and it has solidified my belief that he's lost his got damnit mind (kanye that is)

I kinda wanna knock down a C right now

Chuuuuuuuuuuch!

JR here.
24 years of age.
I fancy myself as a writer of sorts.
I eat fries every single day from somewhere.
I like Solange far more than Beyonce
I've written and published 2 books.
I'm addicted to online shopping.
I'm from DC.
I think I'm pretty funny.
I'm not really a nice person at all...but people like me because they think I'm joking.
I usually am joking.
I have a blog that I like.

Hola mi nombre es Mario,

I love sports, especially basketball and soccer and I'm very good at both.
I love hip-hop/rap.
I turned 18 in October.
I'm Venezuelan, Italian, and Spanish
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm bilingual.
I'm a fresman in college.
I reside in the great state of FL.
I'm intelligent.
I have a great memory.
I can name every country on Earth.
I'm a member of the International High I.Q. Society.
I love science and history, especially medicine and astronomy.

Wassup My names Chris.
Im Salvadorian, and im 18
I smoke Ganja 3 times a week.
I love Hip hop and rap.
Im starting to dislike shoes.
I have no real friends.
I Have low self esteem.
I drive a @@%$!! up car.
Im in college, but I have given up.
I need a job.
I love my girl
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Whaddown, It CAKE

I'm from the G.O, southside to be exact

I'm in a pretty good mood today

I kinda need a cut

Just finished eating some Jumbalaya (sp?) with beef sausage

My co-worker has me listening to this bull *$$$ Kanye lp, and it has solidified my belief that he's lost his got damnit mind (kanye that is)

I kinda wanna knock down a C right now

Chuuuuuuuuuuch!

We need to talk bidness and leisure, Uncle Phil. I'm doing an open mic thing on the southside on tuesdays now.... yeah... fill in theblanks. PM me a number and I time to call it fammo.

My name is Sly McGriz. Had dreams of playing in the NFL until I got busted. Love kicks, my family, my Co-D's, and my wife. I'm ambidextrous and scoreda 147 on my IQ test. Plan to be an economic Advisor/analyst once i graduate next yr.

georgehimself wrote:
My name is George. I like long walks on the beach. Occasionally I like to choke or be choked by my partner. I have mentally murdered 5 of my coworkers while I sit at my desk. I collect the pelts of various animals I trap outside my home, using cashews I bought from Costco as bait. Sometimes I go jogging early in the morning, and if I find someone else jogging, I try to follow them but stay back at least two blocks. I find the challenge of chasing and not being seen as something both thrilling and good for my health. I once killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die. I feel my finger on the trigger, and know no one can do me harm. I learned that happiness is a warm gun. I look at the floor and see it needs sleeping, while my guitar gently weeps.
And the hilarity has begun. I love you NT general forum. As for the underlined stuff, I actually BELIEVE you. I often think about taking a man's life for the thrill of it. I'm kinda like all three psychos in Mr. brooks rolled up in a garcia y vega. My shotgun and my sax are the two most prized possessions I've ever owned. I empathize with my sax's loneliness at times.

The Beatles, man

two of their most significant songs from their (arguably) best album "The White Album"
"Happiness Is a Warm Gun"
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

Hi. I'm Eyeris

21 yrs old.. live in Austin now by the way of NYC.. goin back to NYC in May thank God
laugh.gif

I'm an emcee... obsessed w music, fashion, books, movies

Not so much of a sneakerhead like I used to be but I still love sneakers

Back
Top Bottom