NT Grown Discussion...

Hmmm.. You must be Ryan from The Real World
eyes.gif

I feel you OP
It's just the generation we in, I think
I understand what you mean
It's like what Chappelle was talking about, women been giving up the %$*+% too easy and flooding the market with it
Don't get me wrong at times you would rather just get it than go through the games, like others in the thread have said but I can understand wanting to go on that chase

But at the same time a chase doesn't guarantee that old girl has morals or isn't easy cuz a woman will put one dude on a chase and turn around and give it up easy to some other dude who didn't have to put in nearly the same work
Period point blank, there's no template to this
Male - Female relations are just really +*@@$% up in general
All you can do in the end is try to pick that one person you trust and not worry about history or fidelity

I feel you OP
It's just the generation we in, I think
I understand what you mean
It's like what Chappelle was talking about, women been giving up the %$*+% too easy and flooding the market with it
Don't get me wrong at times you would rather just get it than go through the games, like others in the thread have said but I can understand wanting to go on that chase

But at the same time a chase doesn't guarantee that old girl has morals or isn't easy cuz a woman will put one dude on a chase and turn around and give it up easy to some other dude who didn't have to put in nearly the same work
Period point blank, there's no template to this
Male - Female relations are just really +*@@$% up in general
All you can do in the end is try to pick that one person you trust and not worry about history or fidelity

Girls that actually care for relationship and doesnt worry about sex until they found the one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Girls giving it up quick>>>>>>>>>>>>>girls playing ******ed games.

Girls that actually care for relationship and doesnt worry about sex until they found the one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Girls giving it up quick>>>>>>>>>>>>>girls playing ******ed games.

There's really nothing you can do about someone's past. I would worry more about your potential future together. That's as simple as I can put it. Hope it helps.

There's really nothing you can do about someone's past. I would worry more about your potential future together. That's as simple as I can put it. Hope it helps.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Keep YOUR numbers lows if you want a girl with low #s. Like attracts like. You think the "good" girl with "low" numbers is going to want to be with a man @%$%#? No.

Keep YOUR numbers lows if you want a girl with low #s. Like attracts like. You think the "good" girl with "low" numbers is going to want to be with a man @%$%#? No.

Back
Top Bottom