NT GUNTALKERS Vol. In Memory of BFO

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

You can never go wrong w/a revolver, and they require no mags

Glock's, sig, HK, etc come in .45 too

if you really want a 1911 style .45 though, i suggest you buy one of those Colt's from your father in law

I'm pretty much on the fence right now between a revolver (really only thing holding me back is I've never shot one) or a .45 Glock or Springfield xD.

The 1911 wasn't even in the picture until my father in law insisted I shoot it. Good, expensive, gun but in reality how much am I gonna go to the range and"show it off" like Seattle said. Function is key and it seems as though the 1911 is more of a show piece. The only thing that is even making meconsider the 1911 is my father in law said I can pay him in installment. LOLZ Family Lay Away Plan FTW!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

if you don't want to go revolver, great 9mm pistols that would make good first guns are plentiful. Glock, Beretta, CZ, S&W M&P, etc are pretty much around the same price range and make great firearms
Sig & HK are little higher in price, but used ones can be found at good prices as well
U forgot to mention Springfield Armory homie. Better than the Glock and around the same price.
now I wouldn't go and say all that
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I'll play:

First one is my AR10 and AR15 together. Second is my 10/22 plinker. Then my CA compliant AK, closer pic of the AR10. The handgun is a Kimber Eclipse TargetII for home defense. Last but not least is my 1919 A4.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

if you don't want to go revolver, great 9mm pistols that would make good first guns are plentiful. Glock, Beretta, CZ, S&W M&P, etc are pretty much around the same price range and make great firearms
Sig & HK are little higher in price, but used ones can be found at good prices as well
U forgot to mention Springfield Armory homie. Better than the Glock and around the same price.
now I wouldn't go and say all that
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would. After readin a few reviews on field test comparison. Not to mention the extras u get w/ an XD

Yo Rob, that Kimber is a fine piece a machinery brah.

Here's a few pics of my Springfield. I aint got as good a camera as yall but I make due.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I love my E-series colt python M44 Mosin Nagant, I dont carry it, I just keep it for the zombies
Precisely.

I just like to collect stuff, well not really collect I just like a variety when it comes to things I like, not just guns.

Same concept applies to almost everything I have, which is not good at time:smile:

I finally got my two del-ton M4 uppers I had ordered months ago. They arrived today, as usual I'll post pics of them when I'm done building.

^It's quite simple. You go to a place that sells guns. Since you have never owned a gun legally you will have to take a gun/safety test. Don't worry,the test is super easy. It will take
you no more than 10 minutes to complete the test. After you finish the test, they will grade it for you right then and there. I believe it's $12 to takethe test. My memory
might be shaky on this since I did this years ago. After that you get a gun. No you will not be able to take the gun home that day. They will run a backgroundcheck on you.
From that point you will have to wait 10 days. Once that time period has passed you can come back to pick up your gun. You will have to bring your ID and aphone bill or something
of that nature with you to confirm your address, at least that is what I had to do. At the time I did this at Turner's by the South Bay Galleria in Cali. Ihope that helps.

Originally Posted by Greezee

^It's quite simple. You go to a place that sells guns. Since you have never owned a gun legally you will have to take a gun/safety test. Don't worry, the test is super easy. It will take
you no more than 10 minutes to complete the test. After you finish the test, they will grade it for you right then and there. I believe it's $12 to take the test. My memory
might be shaky on this since I did this years ago. After that you get a gun. No you will not be able to take the gun home that day. They will run a background check on you.
From that point you will have to wait 10 days. Once that time period has passed you can come back to pick up your gun. You will have to bring your ID and a phone bill or something
of that nature with you to confirm your address, at least that is what I had to do. At the time I did this at Turner's by the South Bay Galleria in Cali. I hope that helps.

Damn, I guess we have it easy in TX. I went in, showed my driver's license, signed the background check form, let them call it in, paid and left. Tenminutes tops.

Only picture I have of it on my computer: Taurus 9mm

I want to get a big gun, next. Either a shotgun or rifle of some sort... doubt I really need them, though.

^It's quite simple. You go to a place that sells guns. Since you have never owned a gun legally you will have to take a gun/safety test. Don't worry, the test is super easy. It will take
you no more than 10 minutes to complete the test. After you finish the test, they will grade it for you right then and there. I believe it's $12 to take the test. My memory
might be shaky on this since I did this years ago. After that you get a gun. No you will not be able to take the gun home that day. They will run a background check on you.
From that point you will have to wait 10 days. Once that time period has passed you can come back to pick up your gun. You will have to bring your ID and a phone bill or something
of that nature with you to confirm your address, at least that is what I had to do. At the time I did this at Turner's by the South Bay Galleria in Cali. I hope that helps.
hmm..i recently bought a 12 gauge 870 magnum from bass pro shop and didn't need to take a test..just had to show my drivers license, fill somepaper out and waited 10 days to pick it up..this is in cali btw

wanksta23, I stated that this was a few years ago. I haven't bought a gun since then. That's good if it's like that now. I've been lookingforward to getting a new gun.

wanksta23, I stated that this was a few years ago. I haven't bought a gun since then. That's good if it's like that now. I've been looking forward to getting a new gun.
yea i know, just wanted to clear it up a bit...I also thought i needed to take a test because i know my brother took one a few years back
so much better now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom