NT Hall Of Fame

What was the guys SN who got a girl pregnant that would like him one second but flip the switch on him the next? I believe he worked at a valet. Think he was always making up stories. Don't include him.
TITO! I forgot about dude, he still posting gibberish?! Couldn't understand how he would post nonsense and people would crack up.

Nobody gon say Dom Kennedy?

why because he's Dom?

What what's his SN?

We can't just put in famous NTers just because they're famous. They're just famous and happen to be on NT, but they're not NTers.

Wale isn't even a NTer.

Ben Barrer? Famous AND a legit NTer.

Both Wale and Dom had NT accounts..

Dom - 75 partly cloudy
Wale - ilovehiphop43

You acting real brand new.

[thread="579223"] [/thread]
Wale isn't even a NTer.

why isnt he considered a NTer? 

he had an account and would come on here defending his horrible music and going back and forth with anyone who said he sucked.
It's amusing how dudes on here like that^ have hated on Wale every step of the way..

I remember when he was smalltime and everyone said he wouldn't make it. Read on Forbes that he grossed $5mil last year (while those same people are still sitting on their computers).. haters rest in peace

Last edited:
Nobody gon say Dom Kennedy?

why because he's Dom?

What what's his SN?

We can't just put in famous NTers just because they're famous. They're just famous and happen to be on NT, but they're not NTers.

Wale isn't even a NTer.

Ben Barrer? Famous AND a legit NTer.

Both Wale and Dom had NT accounts..

Dom - 75 partly cloudy
Wale - ilovehiphop43

You acting real brand new.

Word, Dom and Wale are both NTers for sure.

I know for a fact Dom used to post before being famous.

Dom is however the most successful to make it big off NT. Only person that can compete is Ben Baller.

Kept hearing Dom was an NT'er never saw partly cloudy post tho.

I dig his music anyway.

Wale's career is bigger than Dom's, I'd say. I'm not a fan of Wale, but objectively speaking, he does seem to have a larger "movement" than Dom. This isn't me saying Wale makes better music; I'd argue the contrary actually. But objectively speaking Le is currently the bigger artist. Cry baby *** lil boy.

Wale's career is bigger than Dom's, I'd say. I'm not a fan of Wale, but objectively speaking, he does seem to have a larger "movement" than Dom. This isn't me saying Wale makes better music; I'd argue the contrary actually. But objectively speaking Le is currently the bigger artist. Cry baby *** lil boy.
i forget who said wale was a "dark skinned n with light skin n tendencies"

:lol:

Dudes in here legit catchin' feelings over these dudes Wale and Dom.

I never said they were bad artists, I **** wit' em on that level.

Just that I wouldn't pick 'em over other NTers.

I just can't put them on the same level as a Ben Baller or other tenured NTers.

Put down the capes bros, it's just an opinion. Put dem feelins away.

:lol:

Dudes in here legit catchin' feelings over these dudes Wale and Dom.

I never said they were bad artists, I **** wit' em on that level.

Just that I wouldn't pick 'em over other NTers.

I just can't put them on the same level as a Ben Baller or other tenured NTers.

Put down the capes bros, it's just an opinion. Put dem feelins away.
I don't think people are catching feelings, it just seems like you're going more by recently popular NTers, and if you're going to do a HoF thread, it's only right to bring up older members. I just said Dom because I know he was on here alot back in the day, same with Wale (except dudes don't have that blind hate for dom like they do for wale).

Like dude said, "You actin real brand new." :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think people are catching feelings, it just seems like you're going more by recently popular NTers, and if you're going to do a HoF thread, it's only right to bring up older members. I just said Dom because I know he was on here alot back in the day, same with Wale (except dudes don't have that blind hate for dom like they do for wale).

Like dude said, "You actin real brand new." :lol:

My pick was Nelson C bruh :stoneface: , how is he "recently popular".

Yeah.....

Again these dudes are not tenured NTers. Nothing about their time here really stands out. We know they used to post, but beyond that what classic moments did they bring NT?

But again that's just my opinion so........¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dom smashing late80s on her period during the LA summit and pics got out..that would be a classic NT moment right?

Last edited:
Dom smashing late80s on her period during the LA summit and pics got out..that would be a classic NT moment right?

Hm yeah smashing Edith would qualify as a classic moment for sure. Fact she was spottin' gives dude +10 beast points.

NT immortality tho?

Think we need clearer parameters here.

I think longevity should be a factor here. I put Ben Baller ahead of him because he definitely participated more on the boards, for a longer time. And didn't Ben smash as well?

I mean if we're going to put in guys like Dom then we gotta consider Sais as well for his fights with IskateNikes.

Last edited:
Didn't know Dom Kennedy made it big. Does he get a lot of radio play? :pimp: to him. Used to listen to his menace beach tracks that he posted on NT a couple of years ago.:pimp:

No way Dom is the biggest NTr to make it off Nt. I would go with bobby hundreds OF THE HUNDREDS.

Dude is still super cool and will chat it up with you if you DM him.

Back
Top Bottom