NT: Have the Vibram Five Fingers taken over your gym?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I see these EVERYWHERE in the gym now.  I wonder if a granola bar and hacky-sack come with the purchase?  That being said, I'm sure this fad will die down soon....
Yes, soon they will go the way of Crossfit and die out when the next fitness fad hits.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Rilla they come in blue/black.It's the "KSO" model.They're on:
www.vibramfivefingers.com
denzel_intro.jpg

I'm jackin' "DEA" too.

alonzo.bmp

my girl gots a pair of these, for some reason it makes me wanna suck her toes(with the shoe off of course)

my girl gots a pair of these, for some reason it makes me wanna suck her toes(with the shoe off of course)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I see these EVERYWHERE in the gym now.  I wonder if a granola bar and hacky-sack come with the purchase?  That being said, I'm sure this fad will die down soon....
Yes, soon they will go the way of Crossfit and die out when the next fitness fad hits.

It's all this crossfit movement.. dudes doing swinging pullups and stuff. Super-setting their exercises and preaching about it like it's never been done before 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

It's all this crossfit movement.. dudes doing swinging pullups and stuff. Super-setting their exercises and preaching about it like it's never been done before 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

no lie, when that post with dude researching these popped up, like 5 people showed up on the COURT with those on the following 3 days
laugh.gif

yeah, I remember that thread and sure enough, there were 2 dudes rockin' them at the gym the next day.  I wanna try these on just for the hell of it though

why is it a fad when your only alternative are these or big bulky weightlifting shoes?

I'm contemplating getting these as I thought my Nike Free+ would be a non compressable sole but it wasn't. Its a pain to bring converses/Nike Free+ for leg days when I could just bring 1 shoe to cover all my lifts

They last forever as well.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

no lie, when that post with dude researching these popped up, like 5 people showed up on the COURT with those on the following 3 days
laugh.gif

yeah, I remember that thread and sure enough, there were 2 dudes rockin' them at the gym the next day.  I wanna try these on just for the hell of it though

why is it a fad when your only alternative are these or big bulky weightlifting shoes?

I'm contemplating getting these as I thought my Nike Free+ would be a non compressable sole but it wasn't. Its a pain to bring converses/Nike Free+ for leg days when I could just bring 1 shoe to cover all my lifts

They last forever as well.

saw a dude wearin them at a gym YESTERDAY, btw I'm in Miami, so I expect to see it 300X more in the next month...

saw a dude wearin them at a gym YESTERDAY, btw I'm in Miami, so I expect to see it 300X more in the next month...

Originally Posted by Derek916

You bring specific shoes to lift different weights?
eek.gif

Do you switch up shoes at the baseline if you go from playing forward to guard, too?

eek.gif

Do you switch up shoes at the baseline if you go from playing forward to guard, too?

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

eek.gif

C'mon. All-Stars > *

BTW free sucks.

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

eek.gif

C'mon. All-Stars > *

BTW free sucks.

I need a pair of these to lift weights my damn self, especially for squats but they don't make a size 13. 
eyes.gif

I need a pair of these to lift weights my damn self, especially for squats but they don't make a size 13. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom