NT Help! I have a stage 5 clinger I need to get rid off ASAP Vol. HOP OFF

i d0nt pass

Banned
The title says everything..this chick is on my D and wont hop off..we were just f buddies then she just HAD to catch feelings
indifferent.gif

Now she talking bout spending whole days with me, calling me every hour, calling me baby I mean I know I got some good D but damn

Thing is I still wanna smash but I just dont want her to like me and be so clingy

So NT HELP! how do I get rid of this clinger's feelings for me and still smash?

You've been here long enough to know what is needed. Don't come back till you have me with you.

Not trying to be funny, but you're gonna have to contradict your SN and pass that onto the next dude willing to hit it (and cling on) if you will.

laugh.gif
..when its to this point..you have no options
you either keep smashing and dealing with her naggin you..or you just curve her and find another one..because she's not gonna let up once she startscatching feelings.

Bad situation man. U either get rid of her entirely or wife her up so you can still smash. That's how girls get all crazy and stuff. If you just drop heroff then she's gunna try to get dudes to beat you up and fight you and she gunna talk crap about you snd start mad rummors. Man girls these days are justmad crazy.

Personal experience.

you're not gonna be able to keep smashin and have her stop clingin. just cut her off and on to the next one

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

The title says everything..this chick is on my D and wont hop off..we were just f buddies then she just HAD to catch feelings
indifferent.gif

Now she talking bout spending whole days with me, calling me every hour, calling me baby I mean I know I got some good D but damn

Thing is I still wanna smash but I just dont want her to like me and be so clingy

So NT HELP! how do I get rid of this clinger's feelings for me and still smash?
Rollercoaster_reaction.gif

Back
Top Bottom