NT help. im an asian guy with kinda short hair. what should i ask the barber for!?

^^That is one of the worse haircuts I've ever seen, that had to be the barber's first time using clippers. The fade is non-existant and the shape-up is atrocious.

As a black man I am offended.

here, this is what i look like.

64661_1648626701012_1397281953_31688691_1787005_n.jpg

^^That is one of the worse haircuts I've ever seen, that had to be the barber's first time using clippers. The fade is non-existant and the shape-up is atrocious.

Originally Posted by flightman

son. it was a buzz cut that hasnt been cut in like 4 months. take a deep breath

Originally Posted by 2o6

I was referring to the "mohawk" FOG posted.

I'm sure you get teased enough in  real life, I'll spare you my comments on your photo.

Originally Posted by 2o6

I'm sure you get teased enough in  real life, I'll spare you my comments on your photo.

2o6 wrote:

flightman wrote:

Alright then, cool. sorry.

not sure if being mean or not....

2o6 wrote:

flightman wrote:

Alright then, cool. sorry.

not sure if being mean or not....

Back
Top Bottom