NT help. im an asian guy with kinda short hair. what should i ask the barber for!?

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm Asian (Filipino). Here's what I got:

vo7k9w.jpg

explain in laymen's terms
I am a person of Asiatic descent. Specifically from the Philippine Islands. This is the haircut that I currently have, and the way I style it.

well played.
laugh.gif

I am a person of Asiatic descent. Specifically from the Philippine Islands. This is the haircut that I currently have, and the way I style it.
Interesting. How does one tell his barber he wants this haircut.
bro, if you want that haircut take that exact pic to the barber.  it's really not that hard.

bro, if you want that haircut take that exact pic to the barber.  it's really not that hard.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

My barber wears an eye patch like Slick Rick and is going blind in the other eye

My barber wears an eye patch like Slick Rick and is going blind in the other eye

my barber was born blind and lost a hand in a fishing accident.

my barber was born blind and lost a hand in a fishing accident.

Back
Top Bottom