NT! Help me choose my new car. C300 or 135i?

Ill be watching from the sidelines.

Popcorn.gif

I hate to be that guy, but I hope you're ready to pay luxury maintenance fees, I know for a fact its about $100 a wop for an oil change on a 5 series.

You could get an Infinity for the same cost, cheaper maintenance.

Just sayin....

Looks wise, the Benz is a no brainer. And I hate Mercedes.

Performance wise, the bimmer takes the cake. The Benz is severely underpowered for being a 3.0 V6

The 1 series just looks like they took a 3 series a squished it together. They should have went with a lower to the ground Miata type approach

:smh: :stoneface:

Get yourself a 5 series/E Class. You are doing yourself a disservice.
No less than a 5 or a E class.

:x 128 and c classes are :x

No offense but dudes only drive the c classes and 3 series, just for the emblem..."But I drive a bimmer/benz tho"....yeah but its the entry level...knock it off >:

More sporty though. 5 and E are more luxury. 335i can be chipped and be faster than a m3. They are for older men. They dont come in coupe versions as well. Whats a young man with no family reason to be buying a mid size luxury sedan? The 3 Series and 5 Series aren't far off from price when you are buying used.

Clearly you dont know anything about cars.

But yeah... 1 series :x and c class :x Only C63 AMG i'll take. you can keep the rest.

i rather 3 series.

Last edited:
I don't know where you from bruh....but 3's and C-Classes are looked down upon....those for teenagers in high school and women...

Nothing less than a 5 series or a E Class...

Anything less than that is disrespectful...:stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh:

yeah you dk what your talking about.
5 Series is for ****** with families. You cant even slam that thang and have it looking nice. Them cars are purely for cruising.

3 series you mod it, chip it, slam it, lip kit, intake, exhaust etc.

5 series and E Class are for old people. E Class comes in coupe version. But too much. You'll be better off buying a C63 or m3. 5 series is slow. Car drags. Unless u got the 550i or E550. But im assuming ur talking about E350 and 535i. :x

I don't know where you from bruh....but 3's and C-Classes are looked down upon....those for teenagers in high school and women...

Nothing less than a 5 series or a E Class...

Anything less than that is disrespectful...:stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh:

yeah you dk what your talking about.
5 Series is for ****** with families. You cant even slam that thang and have it looking nice.

:smh:

[spoiler = Incorrect, sir]View media item 166842View media item 166840View media item 166841[/spoiler]

Last edited:
^You saying its for people with families or old men...because your money childish...and not grown...

Never would I drive a 3 series...I don't care how many mod's you put in it.

what's next but S and the 7 aint for young dudes?

I aint driving no 3 series or c class...i got too much self respect for that.

ASTON MARGIELA?

MAYBACH MARGIELA?

DA RETURN OF DA LAME?????

Those are M Series you posted. They are not even slammed. Just dropped.

I guess any car can look nice slammed. but its still not a car for performance.

^You saying its for people with families or old men...because your money childish...and not grown...

Money not little if you pushing a used 5 series or 3 series. The price isnt a big difference. So that argument is invalid.

You wouldn't drive a 3 series. Thats good for you. Good. You dont even own a car and your talking......

Lol yea a cheated a bit, but its still the same body(because slamming is purely an aesthetic modification).

Also if you're trying to "slam" something, it shouldn't be a Benz or Bimmer.

Look into a CPO'd 335i or 135i and try and get the extended maintenance warranty...and you'll be a happy camper. I've had my 335i since 30k miles...now at 120k and it still puts a smile on my face whenever I'm driving it :D

NEVER BEEN A FAN OF BIMMERS. YES EVEN DA M3.

IF U WANT GERMAN WHY DONT YOU JUST COP A PRE-OWNED AUDI

See, there. No.

Granted those R/S5's look great, but an A4? No. I think if OP is going to look at an A4, there are other options out there that are more attractive.

Plus everything with an Audi is an option. I'm not too sure how they are these days but a few years ago, an Audi A4 held no value (due to their constant face list/re-model).

ban this dude already.

Get this troll out of here

Last edited:
NEVER BEEN A FAN OF BIMMERS. YES EVEN DA M3.

IF U WANT GERMAN WHY DONT YOU JUST COP A PRE-OWNED AUDI

See, there. No.

Granted those R/S5's look great, but an A4? No. I think if OP is going to look at an A4, there are other options out there that are more attractive.

Plus everything with an Audi is an option. I'm not too sure how they are these days but a few years ago, an Audi A4 held no value (due to their constant face list/re-model).

i was think s4 or s5

Back
Top Bottom