NT, help me decide!

I'm about to buy my second car (not selling first) and I have two options.

1. 2008, 64,xxx miles, certified, from the dealer, clean carfax, good maintenance history, 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty, 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, color I want, car is flawless EXCEPT the leather on the driver seat is messed up.

2. 2010, 77,xxx miles, from mom and pop dealer, carfax shows no maintenance ever done on the car, not the color I want, car is flawless as well, checked out the car and everything seems to be in good condition it's running smooth.

The price is the same. Same exact car. Same interior. I'm all for the 2008 but, just wanted to get some more opinions before I seal the deal. Only reason I'm looking at 2010 is because resale value might be higher being that it's a two year difference.

Do you think youre gonna get bored with the car down the road?

If so,  get the 2010.

What kind of car OP.
Only reason i ask is because you can read reports on reliability based on the model year of the car.

But on the surface...the warranty...the lower mileage...the fact that its a reputable dealership...2008 seems better. If you plan on holding onto it and aren't too worried about resale value i say get the 2008.

I forgot to mention the most important thing. :lol: It's a toyota avalon. I'm buying it for work and I'll probably sell it after 2 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom