NT help me find/buy a Laptop tonight ... please

Lenovo AKA IBM- IdeaPad Laptop / Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i3 Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Product Features
From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i3-380M processor
Features 3MB cache and 2.53GHz processor speed.
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i3 processor
Features smart 4-way processing performance for HD quality computing. Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] HD graphics provide extra graphics power for your laptop when you need it.
4GB memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM.
15.6" LED high-definition widescreen display
With 1366 x 768 resolution for stunning images.
500GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers plenty of storage capacity.
Built-in fingerprint reader
Protects sensitive information.
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Graphics Media Accelerator HD
For lush images.
Built-in 1.3MP webcam
Makes it easy to video chat with friends and family.
4-in-1 media reader
Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital PRO, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card formats.
3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer. One eSATA/USB combo port.
Built-in wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g/n)
Wirelessly connect to the internet.
Embedded 4G WiMAX mobile broadband technology
Gives you an ultrafast mobile Internet connection. (Wireless service contract required; sold separately. Check with carrier for coverage area and availability in your area.)
Built-in 100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
For quick and easy wired Web connection.
Weighs 5.4 lbs. and measures just 1.3" thin
For easy portability.
Long battery life
Of up to 4 hours to give you more time away from an outlet.

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...8301987431&skuId=1945268

LOL @ some of the laptop people recommend you to buy. I bangs with toshiba but the one he recommend you is a Amd
alien.gif

Acer sucks
Sony is alright but overpriced for no reason

Lenovo AKA IBM- IdeaPad Laptop / Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i3 Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Product Features
From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i3-380M processor
Features 3MB cache and 2.53GHz processor speed.
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] i3 processor
Features smart 4-way processing performance for HD quality computing. Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] HD graphics provide extra graphics power for your laptop when you need it.
4GB memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM.
15.6" LED high-definition widescreen display
With 1366 x 768 resolution for stunning images.
500GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers plenty of storage capacity.
Built-in fingerprint reader
Protects sensitive information.
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Graphics Media Accelerator HD
For lush images.
Built-in 1.3MP webcam
Makes it easy to video chat with friends and family.
4-in-1 media reader
Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital PRO, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card formats.
3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer. One eSATA/USB combo port.
Built-in wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g/n)
Wirelessly connect to the internet.
Embedded 4G WiMAX mobile broadband technology
Gives you an ultrafast mobile Internet connection. (Wireless service contract required; sold separately. Check with carrier for coverage area and availability in your area.)
Built-in 100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
For quick and easy wired Web connection.
Weighs 5.4 lbs. and measures just 1.3" thin
For easy portability.
Long battery life
Of up to 4 hours to give you more time away from an outlet.

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...8301987431&skuId=1945268

LOL @ some of the laptop people recommend you to buy. I bangs with toshiba but the one he recommend you is a Amd
alien.gif

Acer sucks
Sony is alright but overpriced for no reason

Thanks folks .. Going to be a tougher choice than expected.  I'm going to just head up to best buy tomorrow and chat w/ the "experts", and see in-store deals might be in effect.

Good looking on the choices.  I might just ride with an HP .. I dont know.  But I'll be getting one tomorrow.

Thanks folks .. Going to be a tougher choice than expected.  I'm going to just head up to best buy tomorrow and chat w/ the "experts", and see in-store deals might be in effect.

Good looking on the choices.  I might just ride with an HP .. I dont know.  But I'll be getting one tomorrow.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I work at best buy B in the computer dept, Get the Lenovo trust me on this, yes I'm an "expert"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I work at best buy B in the computer dept, Get the Lenovo trust me on this, yes I'm an "expert"
grin.gif

My Lenovo x120e just came in the mail last week and so far I love it. It's perfect for school.

My Lenovo x120e just came in the mail last week and so far I love it. It's perfect for school.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

whats wrong with AMD?

Nothing wrong, I'll never use or a lower-end amd processor in 2011 as to also not using a lower-end intel pentium. Thats just me though.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

whats wrong with AMD?

Nothing wrong, I'll never use or a lower-end amd processor in 2011 as to also not using a lower-end intel pentium. Thats just me though.

Back
Top Bottom