NT, help me get a better life.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Pics of your ex first, then we can begin to assess this little situation that you seem to be in
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

The first step is to understand that eventually, you will get over this girl to the point that she will be totally irrelevant to you and you'll go months without even thinking about her. That's a fact. Everyone gets over exes at some point unless they've been married for 20 years or are just crazy. So no matter how long it takes, you will stop caring about her and what she's doing and who she's with.

With that in mind, you can look at every day as a day that you get closer to the point of not caring/thinking about her. In other words, time is on your side, because the more it passes the further you'll be from the stuff you miss about her, so just let time do it's thing.
Truth. Deal with it, and learn. Move on, possibly for the better.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I'm just so mad at myself at the time I wasted...
you're mad at all the time you wasted...now you're thinking about her and the situation wasting more time.

but i know it's hard.

Pull your skirt down B. There's TOO MANY other chicks out here to be tied up thinking about 1. Seriously. Plus it's starting toget hot outside too, maaannn the +%!% +%!% literally falls on your lap.

Originally Posted by niCke1z

It takes time.. Just continue to do ur daily things and try not to let it bother you.. Take it as a lesson learned. Its hard but man the F up. When you start to think of her go do somethin else don't jus sit there n think it makes it worst.
Agree it just takes time and just stay busy. Just went through the same thing and got out of a 4yr relationship
indifferent.gif
. Oh well now iy party time
tongue.gif

This happened to me. I wasn't on bad terms with her but she didn't want to be a couple anymore. It hurts for about 2 months, depending on how much youloved her (i was with her for 4 years). Eventually you don't constantly think about her, but she will never be forgotten. I still get goosebumps when ihear her name but im not obsessed with her anymore, i got over it.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Thanks yall, read some real good advice...I wanna say one more thing to her for closure but that might just lead to more BS

Don't do it! Sometimes they realize they want to get in contact with you, if this isn't your case then just let it be, if you keep at it your justgoing to make yourself look really desperate and in the end nothing will be accomplished except for damaged dignity.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom