I would of keep it moving  tho...mew
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Wonder why moms bounced

couldn't handle the pressure from the rat society
eyes.gif

I would of keep it moving  tho...mew
laugh.gif

Animal services said they will be here between now and 3pm.
I really hope it pulls through.

Animal services said they will be here between now and 3pm.
I really hope it pulls through.

That is one disgusting looking creature. No hate. I just feel disgusted looking at it tho =/ Hope it survives. Props to you for doing what you are doing. I would of been scared to even get close to that thing. Has my heart pumping thousands of miles away.

That is one disgusting looking creature. No hate. I just feel disgusted looking at it tho =/ Hope it survives. Props to you for doing what you are doing. I would of been scared to even get close to that thing. Has my heart pumping thousands of miles away.

Animal services just came and picked it up.
The guy wasn't able to identify what type of animal it was, though

Animal services just came and picked it up.
The guy wasn't able to identify what type of animal it was, though

it'd be dope if it was a dog and you somehow got reunited in the future
pimp.gif

only if it was a dog though

it'd be dope if it was a dog and you somehow got reunited in the future
pimp.gif

only if it was a dog though

Momma rat had to drop it off some where. Seen this before. Must be the mailrat's kid. Happens to humans and rats. Aint that something

Momma rat had to drop it off some where. Seen this before. Must be the mailrat's kid. Happens to humans and rats. Aint that something

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

That "disgusting looking creature" used to look highly similar to you when you were in your mom's vagina.

That "disgusting looking creature" used to look highly similar to you when you were in your mom's vagina.

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom