NT - Help me make a Gamertag Vol. NotCreativeEnough

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

[table][tr][td]
Anne Flank was taken 
frown.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah.... make fun of the jew who was killed by nazis.  Die, OP. 
She wasn't killed by nazis. She actually contracted Scabies.
If she wasn't in the concentration camp perhaps she wouldn't have contracted scabies... numb skull. 
Nevertheless, the nazis didn't kill her, scabies did. So maybe your original post should have been fixed to say something like "Yeah... make fun of the jew who was captured by the nazis and had a weak immune system and died of scabies. Die, OP."

[table][tr][td]
Anne Flank was taken 
frown.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

If she wasn't in the concentration camp perhaps she wouldn't have contracted scabies... numb skull. 
Nevertheless, the nazis didn't kill her, scabies did. So maybe your original post should have been fixed to say something like "Yeah... make fun of the jew who was captured by the nazis and had a weak immune system and died of scabies. Die, OP."
The nazis absolutely had a hand in her demise. Are you thick or do I need to elaborate further? Your argument is like saying Josef Fritzel's daughter is secluded and plagued with mental diseases because she's just like that. Nevermind her past and what got her to this situation. She's simply sick. I feel like I'm explaining algebra to my cat... you simply fail to comprehend. 

[table][tr][td]
Anne Flank was taken 
frown.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

The nazis absolutely had a hand in her demise. Are you thick or do I need to elaborate further? Your argument is like saying Josef Fritzel's daughter is secluded and plagued with mental diseases because she's just like that. Nevermind her past and what got her to this situation. She's simply sick. I feel like I'm explaining algebra to my cat... you simply fail to comprehend. 

Originally Posted by Sighfur

[table][tr][td]
Anne Flank was taken 
frown.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Pirates die from scabies too... but anyways, I wasn't making "fun" of her, don't be so sensitive.

You were totally making fun of her don't be ridiculous. How about this gamertag" NineElHeaven? 

Originally Posted by Sighfur

[table][tr][td]
Anne Flank was taken 
frown.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Pirates die from scabies too... but anyways, I wasn't making "fun" of her, don't be so sensitive.

You were totally making fun of her don't be ridiculous. How about this gamertag" NineElHeaven? 

Billy bloodBath,Just stop dude. You're wasting your time trying to explain anything to her.Carry on.

Billy bloodBath,Just stop dude. You're wasting your time trying to explain anything to her.Carry on.

Originally Posted by Kahlow

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! 
Congratulations, you have contributed nothing to this thread!

Tah-tah 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kahlow

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! 
Congratulations, you have contributed nothing to this thread!

Tah-tah 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom