NT Help me!!!!! NBA 2k related

I'm getting sick & tired of losing to one of the homies but I just cannot defeat him & his Atlanta Hawks. I am not a bad player at all NT... And my homies extremely nice. Last time we got on the sticks really hurt because I just could not stop Joe Johnson & Crawford (42 points). So NT, how do I stop my friend who uses only two players ?We play on hall of fame if that matters...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody???

Cliffnotes
-I'm frustrated
-Joe Johnson & Crawford unstoppable
-how do I neutralize them

Does he take it to the hole with them or just shoot the lights out?

i mean if u know he takes js all day then you should really anticipate it and wait to contest the shot. if you contest the shot most of them will not go in even tho his release is perfect. what team do u play with? put the best defender on your team to either guard JJ or jamal. Or you could get 2 mediocre defenders in your team and double team jamal and put that elite defender in front of joe (assuming he really doesnt use anybody other than JJ and jamal)

Originally Posted by SamB

Jumpers all day!!!! Dude is nasty

Get a team with 2 good perimeter defenders (ex:  Heat w/ Wade & Bron, Jazz w/ AK47 & Raja Bell, Blazers w/ GWall & Batum), and step your onball D/left trigger game up. you gotta time his shots. dont bite on pumpfakes and if he uses screens rotate your men manually to defend the shot.

I use OKC so I'll take your advice K Town Trash... I'll throw sefalosha and whoever on crawford and Durant on Joe Johnson. If this somalian lookin %#% N win bodies me once again I don't know what'll happen...

Lol I know how you feel, one of my boys uses the Lakers and just shoots 3's with fisher all day, last game he beat me by 35+ points. FML!! I don't suck either, I win 80% of my exhibition games online

yea because once jamal is double teamed, he will be forced to pass that ball and you can anticipate a steal. do you play off ball D? or you actually play D?

Yea man losing to @%++ you kno that's coming is annoying... Dude doesn't even use hortford at all

pick the heat game over

and give the bench the best jordan shoes lol

Do you manually guard him? Or do you put the CPU on him?

If I can't guard someone I usually put the CPU on him.
And then when he drives/shoots, I try stealing/help on on defense.
Since you are playing Hall of Fame, this should work.
Putting Thabo and Durant on them is smart.

Full court press.....
Shadow with Ibaka when he crosses half court so it forces him to get his jumper thrown by him, or he can take it to the hole for the easy bucket....

That's when you switch to Perkins cause he block's EVERYTHING.

Alright I appreciate the advice everybody... I'll update this thread later in the day

I hate letting the CPU guard, makes the game soooo boring but I'll give it a go if I need to

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Do you manually guard him? Or do you put the CPU on him?

If I can't guard someone I usually put the CPU on him.
And then when he drives/shoots, I try stealing/help on on defense.
Since you are playing Hall of Fame, this should work.
Putting Thabo and Durant on them is smart.
Was jus' abouta write this...

Originally Posted by G14

pick the heat game over

and give the bench the best jordan shoes lol

Hahahaha Nobody wants to play against the heat.  OP I use the Hawks all day on !*$##$ its no way to stop it

Get the Lakers... Start Steve Blake instead of Fisher's slow *!$, Put Kobe on Crawford and Artest on Joe Johnson.... If he's setting off ball screens, play the passing lanes... If you're playing one-on-one perimeter D on them... Keep bumping them and reaching.....

The only player who seriously lights me up on 2k11 when I'm playing my friends is Eddie House.....Buddy has a burner

check the sliders...dude might be playing you...while he's playing you...

Back
Top Bottom