NT Help Me pick a PHONE and Carrier vol. I'm firing Sprint

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by nealraj006

G1 + T-mobile combo should work for you

Off subject but Neal what size are those foams?
red and black foams? still waiting on response on size
nerd.gif

I've been with AT&T since I got my first phone back in '03, I have the HTC Tilt and the phone is good and so is the service. But if you are lookingfor a new phone..BB Bold, iPhone or even a Palm would work. I'm not sure when the Touch Pro 2 is coming out but it looks amazing.

I too have a BB Bold and an Iphone....I work for at&t as well....so BOLD is BIZZ and the Iphone is for play!!! i'm on the fence when it comes to eitherphone, but if didnt work for at&t I would probably rock the IPHONE all the way....

Chuyee5150

To The OP

1st- You had a Windows Mobile Phone, they are the WORST phones to have. I had a Mogul 3 times and it was crap. Threatened to cancel if I ddint get aBlackBerry. I got a new BlackBerry the same day.

2nd-Going to T-Mobile from Sprint is like going from a Nissan Maxima to a Chrsyler 300. Just plain dumb and stupid

3rd-Verizon has worse phones there phones will break within 3 months, only to give you a refurbished phone, Most of the Applications are locked which forcesyou to go through there Get It Now or whatever its called. Plus their plans are Outrageously overpriced.

But hey its your money but I think u have it made with Sprint, just get rid of that crappy Windows Mobile Phone and you will be good

Back
Top Bottom