NT, Help on Business Interview....

So I got an interview tomorrow morning with a company with a consulting group? Anyone got advice on what to do or say? He told me its going to be a business interview and to have an extra resume at hand. So, I'm going in with some slacks and a button up. Anyone here work for a consulting group? Hows the pay structure? Salary? Commission? Worth it? 

So I got an interview tomorrow morning with a company with a consulting group? Anyone got advice on what to do or say? He told me its going to be a business interview and to have an extra resume at hand. So, I'm going in with some slacks and a button up. Anyone here work for a consulting group? Hows the pay structure? Salary? Commission? Worth it? 

do your research on the company and be sure you can answer questions confidently and without stumbling over your words

i've got an interview tomorrow morning as well, good luck

do your research on the company and be sure you can answer questions confidently and without stumbling over your words

i've got an interview tomorrow morning as well, good luck

thanks, yeah, i've been reading information about the company just now, I need to look up what consultant groups really do

thanks, yeah, i've been reading information about the company just now, I need to look up what consultant groups really do

if you have a nice suit that fits you well, wear that instead of just slacks and a button up

if you have a nice suit that fits you well, wear that instead of just slacks and a button up

^ thanks for the heads up....looking for my old suits right now...also bjamez, if i may ask whats your interview for a consultant group too? gluck with that too

^ thanks for the heads up....looking for my old suits right now...also bjamez, if i may ask whats your interview for a consultant group too? gluck with that too

Mojo is right, wear a suit, and if you don't have a suit, at least wear a tie. If you don't have a tie, run to Marshalls, they cost 9.99 there. The job market is ultra competitive right now, and best believe the people you are interviewing against will be in suits. Even if the company has a casual dress code you still should wear a suit.

Mojo is right, wear a suit, and if you don't have a suit, at least wear a tie. If you don't have a tie, run to Marshalls, they cost 9.99 there. The job market is ultra competitive right now, and best believe the people you are interviewing against will be in suits. Even if the company has a casual dress code you still should wear a suit.

Back
Top Bottom