NT, HELP OUT A FELLOW NT'ER AND VOTE FOR MY WAFFLE TRUCK! CONTEST ENDS APRIL 6th!

I first tried Liege waffles at the Eurosnack hut in Whistler and then at the Eurosnack hut in Northstar and was blown away. I never never had a sweet tooth but I find myself craving those waffles all the time and have been looking for a place in so cal that sells them. (The ones at Bruxie were really bland and didn't use enough peal sugar I think) Voted. Can't wait to try these.

Bruxie Liege waffles are definitely bleh. Not sure if they still do, but I believe they used frozen waffle dough when they first started.

Voted

Those look delicious 
pimp.gif

Quick update: we are at 36 votes compared to Carb & Nation's 42.

Just last night, we were only at 19 votes, so thank you everyone for voting for us! :D

Screen name makes so much sense now.

I voted OP and good luck. I live right by KTown, hopefully you win and I can try these

I don't have a facebook, but just wanted to say GREAT TRUCK :pimp:

Had no idea this was a NT member's biz, but I've had a few waffles and they were dope :pimp:

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing the truck in West LA again soon

I don't have a facebook, but just wanted to say GREAT TRUCK :pimp:

Had no idea this was a NT member's biz, but I've had a few waffles and they were dope :pimp:

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing the truck in West LA again soon

Thanks man! Means a lot to hear that from a fellow NTer. We don't usually go out to West LA unless it's a big event, but I know we're going to be along Miracle Mile for CicLAvia in April, followed by Santa Monica Festival in June. Maybe see you then!

You in the lead op :pimp:

Yep! Pretty big lead at the moment. Thanks to you guys!

Voted; good luck OP. Wish yall were around my way

Thank you very much! Every city deserves a waffle truck :tongue:

No Facebook but get to try the waffles and they are real good. Hope to see you guys around more tho.

Thanks! We try to visit the IE as much as we can. I really wish they still had those IE Food Truck Fests at the Citizens Bank Arena in Ontario. Those were awesome to participate in!

Thanks so much guys! The support in this thread has been very humbling. Working for myself is only as good as the feedback I receive, so thanks for all your words of support.

luckily I came across this the day I reactivated my bookface, voted. good luck.

do you ever come to the food truck thing in Oxnard? the first of every month?

Thanks for voting yall!

luckily I came across this the day I reactivated my bookface, voted. good luck.
do you ever come to the food truck thing in Oxnard? the first of every month?

Thanks man. Oxnard is quite a drive for us so we don't go. Once in a blue moon, we'll go to Granada Hills though!

I want to vote for you cause I see you around the boards and you always come off as a cool dude .

Unfortunately I don't have a fb but I'll holla at a few friends with fb to vote for you.

Back
Top Bottom