NT HELP OUT YA BOY!!!! vol. avatars...

Originally Posted by WErunSF

so my computer cant download any kinda gif converter....
if you could be so kind to help out.... from 0:33-0:46

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

first off...FAIL

secondly...you want a THIRTEEN SECOND AVY?...buwhahahah

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

first off...FAIL

Originally Posted by youngmoney

first off...FAIL

dang you got in before the edit.... lol this is my first avatar gif... shorter = better? or does long gif = impossible?

first off...FAIL

dang you got in before the edit.... lol this is my first avatar gif... shorter = better? or does long gif = impossible?

6 secs is usually the limit..shorter means better quality...atleast thats what the avy makers tell me

id help you out but idk how to do it

good luck

6 secs is usually the limit..shorter means better quality...atleast thats what the avy makers tell me

id help you out but idk how to do it

good luck

laugh.gif

first off...FAIL

dang you got in before the edit....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first off...FAIL

dang you got in before the edit....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom