NT..Here comes my Generosity..First couple of people get avys

1:53 - 1:58

black boarder, rocman23 in blue

just put up an embedded enabled one

can you make me an avy with the nas album covers changing from illmatic thru untitled? blue bordered with Njstress03 on the left bottom corner in blue. if thatis too long just put stress. if you need the photos lemme kno

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Im sick with what can possible be the swine (or maybe just allergies)..So here I am making you ungrateful %*##+*@@+#%%+ some avatars
Heres the deal
It can only be NY hip hop related or Tupac...None of that Gucci Mane/Lil Wayne nonsense..No Dipset either...Camron is acceptable..But i dont want to see Jim Jones or that other skinny !@##% with the whistle in the video
Put up the video link, and border you want etc..You guys know the deal
alien.gif
JOIN THETEAM
alien.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

lol @ you only doing it for Nas videos. I need my Jay avi done.

Q-Tip didn't get no love either
ohwell.gif

That video had embedding diasbled

FOR THOSE THAT PUT UP VIDEOS WITH "EMBEEDING DISABLED"..I CANT DO THOSE..Unless you can find me a copy of the video w/out the disabled embedding
my fault, sent you a pm

1:17 to 1:22

Pink Boarder

Flashing "FaMs!" spelled out as so...
pimp.gif
thanks cousin.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nas avy request-

1:35 - 1:39
red border
JB23 in lower right hand corner in white font

Thanks
glasses.gif

This was my request on the 2nd page but the embedding is disabled. Here's a different one if you're still doing them -

0:47 - 0:51
red border
JB23 in lower right hand corner in white

Originally Posted by NJstress03

can you make me an avy with the nas album covers changing from illmatic thru untitled? blue bordered with Njstress03 on the left bottom corner in blue. if that is too long just put stress. if you need the photos lemme kno

Back
Top Bottom