NT, Here's my entry for Sprite Uncontainable move! Check it!

lol yup, back from like 2001, i figured a lot of people would have the Shammy, so I went with the Iverson, followed by a Rafer spin

Your type of concrete is the type of concrete that is hard on people's knees. You know, those courts in million-dollar home developments.

THis is the dumbest/worst contest ever. Dudes are supposed to show they can hoop in 30 secs? 30 secs? Show your best "move"? LOL

street balling at its finest. I stopped practicing crossovers like that though after making the ball team.

the dunk is a nice finish. How tall are you and what's your vert?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

THis is the dumbest/worst contest ever. Dudes are supposed to show they can hoop in 30 secs? 30 secs? Show your best "move"? LOL

Wait, aren't you the guy who's looking for ways to improve his marketability and generate exposure for the potential to one day play professional ball?

And you're not participating in this why?

appreciate the kind words! I'm 6'3 with shoes, played PG, never really measured my vert, but if you wanna check out some of my better dunks, here's an older vid (i'm better now lol)

appreciate the kind words! I'm 6'3 with shoes, played PG, never really measured my vert, but if you wanna check out some of my better dunks, here's an older vid (i'm better now lol)

sorry for double post

Originally Posted by villansfinest

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Wait, aren't you the guy who's looking for ways to improve his marketability and generate exposure for the potential to one day play professional ball?

And you're not participating in this why?
I'll do it for fun but the concept is dumb.

Why would you pick 2 teams of guys to play a full game on TV and only see 30 secs of them...do you know how many dunkers or "street ball" guys can't hoop for real? 

This would be like the celebrity game/Rookie Soph. game.  Sloppy with some highlights....but the only thing is nobody knows or cares about the players
laugh.gif

I can do that Pat Da Roc move by the way. You kind of have to have a wingspan to do it. I'll vote for you OP. Back when I was into the whole streetball thing, I didn't learn or practice too many of the moves that were illegal, like that Hot Sauce one where he starts to go then pulls it back with his other hand, ironically hit me with that then made a baseline jumper over me. Only tricks I can do are spin the ball on my figure and switch fingers which anyone can do, that Pat Da Roc move up there, the Kobe over the head back between the legs one, and I guess the Boomerang, Slip and Slide, the Jamal Crawford shake and bake, 3/4 length backwards shot, and that one where you roll on the floor and cross over while getting up which as stupid as it is really gets kats if they reach. Hindsight guess I do know how to do a lot of them, minus the Hot Sauce move, there's another one Pat Da Roc does, and the stuff like bouncing the ball and catching it in your neck. I hope you make it!

That wasn't exactly the Iverson spin. That was a right to left cross and you spun to catch it with your left. Iverson spun then, while his back was towards the defender, dropped it off to his left then completed the spin and regained control with the right hand so it never touched the left hand.

You've got a lil handles so that part was OK, but you may want to reshoot and clean the finish up a little, it looked a little clumsy. But that's only if you really care that much about it.

Back
Top Bottom