NT How can i make money off two of these ?

2030_02_4---Yellow-School-Bus_web.jpg

I have access to two these large yellow school Buses 24/7,gas is not a problem. How can i get some money out of em ? Any ideas ?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

I have access to two these large yellow school Buses 24/7,gas is not a problem. How can i get some money out of em ? Any ideas ?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Take out the seats, drive around miami and pick girls up and offer them money to do things. Run a website where you sell those videos. Profit?

Originally Posted by megatron

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Take out the seats, drive around miami and pick girls up and offer them money to do things. Run a website where you sell those videos. Profit?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you live near a big university go talk to the fraternities and sororities and see if you can shuttle them to and from their dances.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*looks to the left part of the photo* 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Start a business specifically catered to taking groups of kids on field trips.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

If you live near a big university go talk to the fraternities and sororities and see if you can shuttle them to and from their dances.

Good Stuff 
pimp.gif

Any ideas on how to charge ?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

clearly a sign from the basedgod himself

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

yersiuyohjkgfdhjk

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Good idea. At my school the frat boys who are pledging are used for shuttle lol. 

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

pimp.gif

clearly a sign from the basedgod himself

and they're not just any _.., they're the special kind. 
smokin.gif

rent it out to churches camps/after school programs in the summer
offer it up for travel deals say group of 15 or whatever, take people places 

SON!

we bout to do a hippie road festival with that thing...you scoop up different NT'ers and we head down to to south america...the hell you trying to flip it for...you get everyone to put in some for gas and what not.

Bought to be the magic school bus.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

SON!

we bout to do a hippie road festival with that thing...you scoop up different NT'ers and we head down to to south america...the hell you trying to flip it for...you get everyone to put in some for gas and what not.

Bought to be the magic school bus.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pick me up son, I'll throw in on gas

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Start a business specifically catered to taking groups of kids on field trips.

Good Stuff 
pimp.gif

Any ideas on how to charge ?
Best place to start is seeing what the other places charge. Check local companies who do something similar and undercut them.
You said you don't need to pay for gas or anything so if you're getting $$ straight to your pocket you should be able to offer attractive prices.

I knew some dudes in college that bought a bus and turned it into a little party bus. Took out half the seats, put in tvs and a couch. You could turn it into a party bus or be a dd and charge a decent fee.

Back
Top Bottom