NT: How do I get back child support from a deadbeat father? vol. PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!!

aight, NT, check it.

I have a biological father that I have only seen once in my lifetime. He has never paid child support, and I am now 23 years old.

What is the statue of limitations on collecting back child support? I need mines....

My guess is you'll have to file suit against him. You should probably ask a lawyer what you can and can't do legally to collect on that.

Originally Posted by PREM092

You're 23 & you want child support, are you broke?

hell yea he is
roll.gif
roll.gif

no, I got money, I would just rather get more from the dude that shot a load in my mom and bounced.

Man get up off your broke %@$ and get a job. You serious b? CHILD SUPPORT? You 23 years old- you a grown %@$ man complaining about BACK CHILD SUPPORT? Yougotta be kidding me. Scust.

my man tryin to be on the come up quick lol. tough times cause for drastic measures

Originally Posted by Amun Andre

Man get up off your broke %@$ and get a job. You serious b? CHILD SUPPORT? You 23 years old- you a grown %@$ man complaining about BACK CHILD SUPPORT? You gotta be kidding me. Scust.
i got a job, homie, check my other posts. just cause your moms let me slide don't mean it's like that for everybody.
indifferent.gif

no, I got money, I would just rather get more from the dude that shot a load in my mom and bounced.

You make your mother sound like a basketball hoop.

EDIT: & you should have taken legal action before you turned 18. Technically, he doesn't owe you $(&% now.

deductive reasoning says that it had to have happened for me to be here, and for him to not be here. there may have been kissing/ cuddling/non-jumpoff activity, but the totality of the situation is

Originally Posted by jtothadub

Man get up off your broke %@$ and get a job. You serious b? CHILD SUPPORT? You 23 years old- you a grown %@$ man complaining about BACK CHILD SUPPORT? You gotta be kidding me. Scust.
i got a job, homie, check my other posts. just cause your moms let me slide don't mean it's like that for everybody.
indifferent.gif

You're trying to roast me yet- you're the one whining about child support at 23 years old? I swear you niketalkers are funny,you can't get any back child support now- you're grown he made it clear he didn't wanna have anything to do with you when he did his best imitationof Cam at the Rucker once your mom came with the + sign on the pregnancy test.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dang yo but i see where you coming from, i think to collect tho ur mom had to go to court and have him pay child support when you were younger

sick.gif

Fine.

What's your paypal?

You may wanna get this one locked up, because I don't see it going to well for you...

I'll be back later to see if you wise up and crack jokes if you don't.

put the shotty to his body

you gotta use force
force it out of him
eyes.gif
Don't listen to that.

Obviously, it depends on your exact situation. My father has full custody of me, and my mother pays child support (until I turn 18 this summer) based on herincome and the terms decided upon in court when my parents were divorced in 1992. If there was never any kind of legal action taken, I don't know if mymother would have been forced to pay child support at all. Since you're no longer a dependent, your case is a little more complicated. State laws differ,too, but who knows- you might just be entitled to some unpaid child support. You should consult a lawyer and definitely ask your mother what exactly the dealis. Good luck. Clearly a lot of these guys have no idea where you're coming from; it's not about the money, it's about the principle.

you're grown he made it clear he didn't wanna have anything to do with you when he did his best imitation of Cam at the Rucker once your mom came with the + sign on the pregnancy test.

roll.gif

EDIT: & you should have taken legal action before you turned 18. Technically, he doesn't owe you $(&% now.

dont work like that..if its BACK child support you still have to pay..he doesnt have to pay anything new after he is 18..but say he owes childsupport from when he was 16,you would still have to pay up..they have agencies dedicated to collecting child support for people..

if all you had to do was wait until your child turns 18 and any past due child support would be forgiven then no one would pay child support

indifferent.gif

You're trying to roast me yet- you're the one whining about child support at 23 years old? I swear you niketalkers are funny, you can't get any back child support now- you're grown he made it clear he didn't wanna have anything to do with you when he did his best imitation of Cam at the Rucker once your mom came with the + sign on the pregnancy test.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Dirty.

indifferent.gif

You're trying to roast me yet- you're the one whining about child support at 23 years old? I swear you niketalkers are funny, you can't get any back child support now- you're grown he made it clear he didn't wanna have anything to do with you when he did his best imitation of Cam at the Rucker once your mom came with the + sign on the pregnancy test.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
child support would definitely pay my way through college, and if that's what I get for having a promiscuous mother, then i'll roll with it,but if thats the case, i'ma drop a seed in every chick i can bang with a decent earning potential.

i wouldn't even say I took a L, i'm pretty sure he's the one that took the L, but 23 or 45, there is a debt that needs to be reconciled.

and anyone that wants to assume fatherhood of James Washington, I'm down with it, just make the check out with a B for the middle initial.

i don't think you know what it feels like to halfway raise yourself because the only person that gives a damn about you has to work 3 jobs and sacrifice acollege education just so you could eat. if I got the money, it would be to start a business, pay for school, or to help my moms pay her house off, ratherthan trick off.

if you got both your parents, be happy bro.

Back
Top Bottom