NT how do you be fashionable on a budget? vol. brokebois n college students enter

OP what college you go to??

Take advantage of your student loan refund checks..

Let's say you only need 10k for the semester, take a loan out for 20k...your school will refund you that additional 10k. That's 10 Gs in your pockets right there, pa. Ball out
:smh: :x :rofl:

If you don't ball out every day you'll be fine. I'm at around 90k and my family is doing alright.
Depends on where in NY too. If I were around midtown I'd be looking at 6k per month in just rent.

Good GOD! That's alot! 6k/month for rent? That's way more than ALL my bills combined!

I know a dude who racked up like 100k in loans going to school for 4 years and ain't eem graduate

Good GOD! That's alot! 6k/month for rent? That's way more than ALL my bills combined!
Living in NY will never be worth it.

or San Diego. Pretty much all of those incredibly overrated places.

For what they spend to live in a box would net an extremely high class apartment in medium sized cities.

Talmbout indoor-to-outdoor swimming pool, fully outfitted gym, dog park, lake, golf course, whole 9.

Last edited:
I can't even remember the last time I bought jeans or shirts. Real talk I've had the same and only pair of jeans for a good yr now, don't emmmm care too.

Money in my pockets > being fashionable

I buy plain clothes that are timeless.

No logos on any of my clothes.

Even though I don't buy much, nothing goes out of style.

Over time I have accumulated a nice little wardrobe.

barely buy clothes anymore its a waste of money , i wear dress clothes m-f n a lil one on the way no time to be fading into trends 

I can't even remember the last time I bought jeans or shirts. Real talk I've had the same and only pair of jeans for a good yr now, don't emmmm care too.

Money in my pockets > being fashionable

Ok, ya'll taking this a little too far :lol:

Actually, I don't think so at all.

I pretty much just wear a uniform - black jeans, grey shirt, and brown leather chukkas.

This like the third time I've seen you tell everyone what you wear on the daily :lol:

when i was in college i was decked out in LRG, Jordans and Dunk SBs, I had evisu denim, paper denim......other brands i dont recall in the mix also

i always buy and sell clothes or shoes an i dont believe in keeping things if youre not using them

i just had a major car accident yesterday an i might retire from shoe game and clothing game period, just gonna be a gymrat again

when i was in college i was decked out in LRG, Jordans and Dunk SBs, I had evisu denim, paper denim......other brands i dont recall in the mix also

i always buy and sell clothes or shoes an i dont believe in keeping things if youre not using them

i just had a major car accident yesterday an i might retire from shoe game and clothing game period, just gonna be a gymrat again

Damn, you iight fam?

Back
Top Bottom