NT how do you drink?

Usually start by drinking beer either way. If im going to the bar ill usually order a mixed drink/shot and a beer that way I dont have to wait everytime. If im going to a party or just chillin ill stick w beer all night. I usually drink until I cant remember anything
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

i knw henny is played out,

but i still love it on the rocks 
pimp.gif

Played out?!? 
90ap8h.png

wtf2.gif

Dude Henn is the best!! Give me this on the rocks or mixed with cranberry juice
kghah.png

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

pimp.gif

Played out?!? 
90ap8h.png

wtf2.gif

kghah.png

downsouthstunna wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:

pimp.gif

Played out?!? 
90ap8h.png

wtf2.gif

kghah.png

One should not mix Henn. If you are going to mix a Cognac you minus well get the cheapest yac you find. 

My belief is if you are going to mix a drink, get the cheapest liquor you can find.

downsouthstunna wrote:
kbweezy24 wrote:

pimp.gif

Played out?!? 
90ap8h.png

wtf2.gif

kghah.png

One should not mix Henn. If you are going to mix a Cognac you minus well get the cheapest yac you find. 

My belief is if you are going to mix a drink, get the cheapest liquor you can find.

Originally Posted by Ground King

whatever gets handed to me man.

this
and usually I just mix a beer with a nice amound of vodka cauze you get messed up easier, not reaon to waste alcohol, cause sharing is caring

Originally Posted by Ground King

whatever gets handed to me man.

this
and usually I just mix a beer with a nice amound of vodka cauze you get messed up easier, not reaon to waste alcohol, cause sharing is caring

Originally Posted by BgL2687

hennessy privilege or XO, a bottle of louis maybe once a year or if I have a good gambling month
laugh.gif
someone's bank account crushes mine
happy.gif

louis once a year?  sheesh... i just had my first louis experience this past year when my boy's wife gave birth to their first son.  outside of momentous occassions like that, me and my dudes dont even think about busting out no $1,000+ bottles.

we bring out a couple bottles of Blue Label for special once a year occassions (like new years) and think we doin it.  Guess not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

hennessy privilege or XO, a bottle of louis maybe once a year or if I have a good gambling month
laugh.gif
someone's bank account crushes mine
happy.gif

louis once a year?  sheesh... i just had my first louis experience this past year when my boy's wife gave birth to their first son.  outside of momentous occassions like that, me and my dudes dont even think about busting out no $1,000+ bottles.

we bring out a couple bottles of Blue Label for special once a year occassions (like new years) and think we doin it.  Guess not
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom