NT...how mad will you be if Eminem wins Album of the Year at any award show next year?

Yeah...another thread lol... I'm just doing this for the sake of conversation...

BET, MTV, Grammys, AMA's, World Music Etc...

I'm sitting here watching MTV Jams and Aston Martin Music came on and admist the INCREDIBLE year for music its been not only for Ross but for other artists and music as a whole...

How mad would you be if Eminem won any awards next year for rap or overall?... Theres indications that he's about to have boxes of trophies on his mantle next year...

I'm under the impression that if this dude just racked up a Soul Train award for album of the year not only will the industry be looked at kinda funny but fans might actually be mad at the whole establishment... well...active fans that is...

Thoughts?

Yeah...another thread lol... I'm just doing this for the sake of conversation...

BET, MTV, Grammys, AMA's, World Music Etc...

I'm sitting here watching MTV Jams and Aston Martin Music came on and admist the INCREDIBLE year for music its been not only for Ross but for other artists and music as a whole...

How mad would you be if Eminem won any awards next year for rap or overall?... Theres indications that he's about to have boxes of trophies on his mantle next year...

I'm under the impression that if this dude just racked up a Soul Train award for album of the year not only will the industry be looked at kinda funny but fans might actually be mad at the whole establishment... well...active fans that is...

Thoughts?

I wouldn't be mad. It's a great album. He's grown and matured, as did his audience. It's a different vibe from his previous albums. You can't knock him for that. Strong lyrics and good messages in his songs.

I wouldn't be mad. It's a great album. He's grown and matured, as did his audience. It's a different vibe from his previous albums. You can't knock him for that. Strong lyrics and good messages in his songs.

laugh.gif
at Recovery being a great album.

Originally Posted by 17

wouldn't be mad nor surprised
this,
but Recovery belongs nowhere near the "Best Album" award. Not even the nominations.

Originally Posted by 17

wouldn't be mad nor surprised
this,
but Recovery belongs nowhere near the "Best Album" award. Not even the nominations.

I'm saying it now - "I'm Not Afraid" will win the grammy for song of the year and rap song of the year.

Back
Top Bottom